FS: New Walbro 190 LPH Fuel Pump

Brand new Walbro 190 (feeds up to 550cc injectors), couldn’t use it on my talon as the screws were too rusty to get the old pump out.

$90

how much are you asking?

price posted

what would it take to throw this in a silvia? would you need to tune the ECU, or re-wire the pump, or change the regulator? would it be really loud?

you don’t even need to get a new FPR for a 190. Just put the pump in, its dirt easy on an s13. the access panel to the fuel pump is in the trunk. its a few wires to crimp and a fuel fitting, and you’re done.

all it does is re-insure that you’re injectors are always getting plently of fuel. you’ll only need an ecu reflash when you put bigger fuel injectors in.

so how much of an improvement over stock is this? What does the stock one flow? does this come with everything needed to swap it in?

http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5153

this one comes with everything you’ll need. it’s a slightly different install kit than the s13 install kit, but has all the same parts. i believe the only difference is the length of the wires that come attached to the plug

well everything sounds good there. just 2 questions:

1. what dose the stock pump flow?
  2. what can a 190 support as far as HP on a SR??

it can support 550cc injectors. HP depends on your charge temp etc, but on a t3/t4 and a FMIC my guess would be close to 300whp on pump gas.