FS: Nordic Track Exercise Equipment

My wife doesn’t really need this equipment anymore because she has been biking everywhere now, so we’ve decided to sell it.

Up for sale is:

1. Nordic Track SpaceSaver Plus Elliptical - Paid roughly $1200 with a 5 year transferable warranty. Purchased roughly 1.5 years ago.

You can hook up your mp3 player to this - has built in speakers! Also has built in fans to cool you while you are working out.

The design is very much like this one http://www.nordictrack.com/webapp/wc…94903_-1_19053 But what we have seems like a small step up from this one.

$700

1. Nordic Track Audio Rider R400 (mp3 player compatable… has speakers built in!) Recumbent Bike - Paid $499 like 2 years ago.

Also has built in fans to keep you cool while you ride!

The design is very much like this one http://www.nordictrack.com/webapp/wc…96153_-1_19551

$250

Can you deliver the bike?

Whats the first name? NM I thought you could of been someone else

First name is Kornel

I actually JUST sold the recumbent bike to my neighbor. I can deliver the Elliptical though!

So your name is Kornel Kromwell? Please say your middle name isnt something Keith,Kendrick,Kevin or something with a K BUT seriously that was some nice equipment.

hahaha no my whole name is Kornel Martyniuk. And I’m white!! LOL! sooo many people think that because of my name I’m a black dude… but I’m actually Ukrainian. Someone just started calling me Kromwell one day at a job a few years ago and it stuck with me with certain people.

Thanks!

Man you Ukrainians are everywhere and Kornel isnt a black name its a European name and you know this mannnnnnnnnnn

oh yeah, I know that… but a lot of ignorant people think otherwise… you’d be pretty surprised! :lmao

wait kromwell you gotta be friends with Toly then

Who’s that? Don’t think I’ve ever heard that name

LoL he has a CF NSX

I don’t think I know anyone with an NSX AT ALL… let alone a CF one! lol

Where is he from?

Utica, he is a part of CNY boost junkies

Bump! Will deliver Elliptical!

Bump! $650 on the elliptical