FS: Not My Zo6- $19,500 though.

You idiots buy and sell import garbage with 100k+ miles all day long and bitch about 85k being high miles on a Z06?? :gtfo:

Jeagermiester doesn’t know that at 100K miles the LS1 doesn’t need new chains and guides, unlike the VR6

85k miles is new bushings and suspension components.

Drivetrain not as big of a concern to me.

Not that I have any intention of buing.

The point to my post above was that the miles on the vehicle has a direct effect on price. Everyone knows this.

Me personally, if I was in the market for a corvette Z06, which is not a DD, I would spend the extra $7k on a similar car with only 15k miles.

If you are going to imply that 70k miles does not have an effect on a vehicle, you’re delusional.

We are not talking about a civic or impala here.

if well maintained, 85k on a vette is nothing.

i’ve seen 100k vettes that were maintained in 12093091283102942394x better shape than 10k vettes that were beat and not maintained

+1

I posted it because it is a clean well taken cared for car. I bet that if you drove this car you would not be able to tell it has anywhere near those miles.

Also, why on earth would you pay 7K more for the 15K one? If your not modding it and your going to drive it, you’re throwing money out the window. You keep the car for 10 years, but on 50K. Ok yes the one now has 135K, but can still sell for say 8-10K…now the 15K car has 65K and sells for 12K… good investment! Maintenance on both would probably be close to equal.

IDK different strokes for different folks!

Why, because the seller said it is?

Have you seen/driven this car? No. You have no idea that it is well taken care of.

It doesn’t matter. It’s a dumb argument.

EVERYONE SHOULD GO OUT AND BUY HIGH MILEAGE CARS!! THEY ARE JUST AS GOOD AS LOW MILEAGE CARS!! There, you win.