FS: NVidia GeForce 8800Ultra

Dude again, doesnt matter if it will still run any game… the card is outdated and what some of your boys on the maxima forum says doesnt matter

Look at a 200 series for the price your asking… they will outperform the 8800…

I dunno man, your extremely stubborn when it comes to your own tech shit… thats great, but the fact that its going to be new from MSI and that it was uber dollars when it was new doesnt mean that it still holds a value

The card is junk compared to todays vid cards in that price range…

I sound like a completely dick but dude, hoenstly i just dont understand how you think that card is worth over 50 bucks, especialy being a tech guy yourself you should have an understanding about how fast the technology changes and becomes obsoloete and virtually worthless…

Core 2 Extremems are loosing their value rapidly now with the 1156 series processors…

The Core I5 can easily outperform a core 2 extreme with a little tweaking now and it costs <$200

Its just how it works… theres no such thing as regainsing any sort of money when it comes to selling your old PC shit

It’s great you value things differently, but this is just one of those things where there are no “different” values… Unless its some gold plated uber rare limited edition bla bla bla it doesnt have value…