FS: Option Snowboard like new

I have an Option snowboard for sale. Its a 157. I bought it new last year, and literally rode it 3 times, I was too busy last season. It is one of the last true handbuilt option decks made in canada. I need to get some pics of it, its at my moms house. I bought it new last year for 400, and im looking to get 200 firm on it. Its a hell of a deal. Reason I am selling it is because it is wayyy to short for me, and I bought it cuz i needed a last minute deck for a vacation last year.

I also have Brand new Ride LX bindings (for size 11-15 boot) with convertable toe straps for another 100.

get at.

So in theory, how tall would someone need to be to use this board?

someone around 6 feet

I thought the board length is a weight thing… I’m pretty sure I ride a 162 (lol could be a 158) and I’m 6’3 205. this should fit boxxa, no problem, or anyone around 6’ greater than 175lbs

Weight being the primary for length, with Height being secondary. I’d say ILC is about right though. But you can be lighter than 175, it’ll just be a “stiffer” board, I’d day the 5’9 160# is probably “nominal” for that board.

I’m 6’3, 210 and ride a 163…

bump would like to sell this soon

holiday valley opens tomorrow, get this and you’ll be all set!

Bump I have pictures available