Snowboard

Lemme see whatchu got. Would like it to have bindings too. I’m 6’ so idk what I need 160cm or so? Go.
KC

i have a few nice boards from new to used. pm me what your looking to spend

Go to bed.

Height matters a little bit; weight and riding style (All-mountain, park, free-ride) matter a ton more. So answer those for a size recommendation. Then I recommend checking out the local shops, and watching Craigslist.

Just shooting from the hip, anywhere from a 157-163 should work for you. The shorter the board the easier to turn and play, which is typically better for park riding; the longer boards are typically better for all-mountain riding. These are just rules of thumb. (IE: I ride all-mountain and powder (due to where I live), I ride a 161W (wide), and I’m 6’3", 215#.)

Also, if you have larger feet(size 11+), you may need a wide board to avoid toe-drag.

helpful tips- thx

Mostly done by weight. The more you weigh, the longer the board should be to displace the weight.

I’m debating to sell my other board, but I like the idea of having a back up for either the beggining of the season riding or incase mine snaps. I also let everyone use them.

Just as a heads up. this weekend at holiday valley or in E-ville, they are having a sale for anyone that has gear. Pretty much a giant flea market for snowboarding gear and skiing gear.