WTB: snowboard + boots + bindings

alright looking to stop renting gear for outrageous price at the hills…so hoping to pick up a decent set for cheap

-boots size 8
-binding will have to fit that boot size (preferred straps, cause apparently they’re better, but the rentals that I’ve used are always locking style)
-board, I’m 5’8", so probably somwere around 50-60 would be a good length (novice)

let me know if you got something for me or know of rental stores in the area that would have discounted demos/ex rentals or somethin

i have a Oxygen 149 that i’d sell. let me know

i have a Burton Custom with Burton Cartel Bindings. the bindings are adjustable but the boots are size 12 so u wont want those.

PM me if you want good deals on new stuff.

I have a Libtech Jamie Lynn mini (142 cm) from years ago. The board is sweet. Got some baseless bindings to go along with it. And ur 5’ 8", why you want a huge board?
I’m 5’11" and rock a 151. I like my boards a lil on the small side though.

from what I’ve read most beginner boards should be between shoulder and nose height, hence that range… but again that’s what I’ve read… should I be looking smaller?

check out my reply on ubrf

whatever floats your boat but im 5’9ish 5’10ish and i also rock a 151. Imo its way too fucking small. I could never go as fast as I wanted to, the thing is a pig. Once experienced then a bigger board ftw

damn andy a lynn 142? i would love that, detune the edges, and fuck around

airwalk 149cm with burton custom freestyle bindings…taking any offers.