wtb:Snowboard stuff

I think this year i might try out the sport… all my friends go on the weekends.

anyone got anything laying around or dont use and want to sell it?

i need pretty much everything

i have a 05 burton cruiser 155 i bought last year and rode a total of 5 times.
like new $150 and its yours

i got a sims dual 147 with white liquid bindings…its kinda beat but still works great for a beginner…30 bucks…

i have boots and bindings for sale, 50 each, i think the boots are something like size 10 nitro and the bindings are ltd.

Say what size, weight, and shoe size you are and I’ll be able to tell you what size stuff to look for

i got a few burton jackets, pm your size…all of which will be dirt cheap because i never wear them

and i got a few pairs of goggles.

i wear a size 12 , um 5 ‘10’’ weigh 150

i have a ride fleetwood ride bindings and ride boot size 12,been used maybe 8 times.make offer

i have a large burton jacket from 3 years ago that would fit you perfectly. ill bring it back with me, asking like 25 bucks and i hardly wore it. if you need any goggles let me know too.

you can ride anything between say a 154 and 159. If this is your first board I’d say go with 154 or 155. I’m 5’10 and ride a 156.

dont get anything too stiff. if you’re only 150, you want something somewhat flexible. a stiffer board will kick anyones ass if they’re not heavy enough for it

you also need a wide board with size 12 feet. don’t want toe and heel drag.

as far as gear, you’re probably a medium in pants and jacket.

i guess that depends, alot of kids i ride with wear xl and they are all like 5’5" 140lbs… haha i guess it depends on how much sag and room you want.