WTB: Snowboard

hey guys im new to boarding but a fast learner, I would like to purchase a snowboard im about 5’9 tall and I really dont know what I need, suggestions are welcome and I am not looking to spend extremely alot.

Thank you.

u need something probably chin-nose height…it depends on ur weight also but ill assume u arent a obese. So measure from the ground to ur chin and that will give u an approximate exstimate.

Im 6’2 and ride a 164 and its almost to my chin, I would say u probably need a 157…

oh yea…and just so u know, u need this stuff

Proper snowboard gloves
Boots
Bindings
board

that is all…

thanks alot man

i appreciate your help, i will keep these things in mind

if u go to boardzone in vaughan they have awesome deals right now

check out boardzone.com and go to snow clearance theres alot of great stuff. I bought new gloves and boots from there for heap

vlad would need something smaller. look for like a 153 or 151. check ebay…they have some good deals on snowboards/equipment time and again.

don’t forget clothes and goggles…if you need it.

i got one used once, still has the tag on it… what size feet are u, u might have to buy new boots. but bindings ect… are mint as far as i know. ill get pics up asap pm if interested

don’t forget clothes and goggles…if you need it.[/quote]

lol i figured that was self explanatory, although i have seen a couple snowboard videos where they go down the hill in their boxers lmao

don’t forget clothes and goggles…if you need it.[/quote]

lol i figured that was self explanatory, although i have seen a couple snowboard videos where they go down the hill in their boxers lmao[/quote]
ha and even if you do choose to go down in your boxers “god help us” you will want to invest in a decent, strong, does not have to look pretty, STOMP pad, which is generally just a piece of plastic with nubs on it for kicking snow from your boots b4 putting your foot back into your binding, and also for pushing at the bottom of the hill could save you from looking like an ass on the sloaps, lol i have a spare i will give to you which will work perfect.