Suicide doors
shaved rear handles
frenched tailights
shaved front and rear bumpers
Butterfly hood
shaved deck lid
Lowered
Aluminum rims "15’s

I bought it a year ago for 6k and havnt touched it. Im lookin to get $4000 or B/O. Flexable. Willing to trade. I dont know much about it other than it is a 46 dodge that is sitting on an impala chasiss. It has a running 305 but i dont know what work has been done to the moter if any. Panels are str8 but certian panels need a little work. NO ROT!! Minimal rust. Needs interior. Parked inside recently moved outdoors on trailer to make room for new winter build. If more or certain pics are needed just ask .

Links to pics
whole car on trailer

ass end shot

Suicide doors

side shot str8 panel

Butterfly hood

front end grill

old dodge emblem

Front interior

Headliner need

a back seat betty if u know what i mean

looks pretty pimped, does it come with legit title? lol i know know about 1946 cars lol

Obviously not, as 1946 cars will not have a title.

All the parts there? How’s the underside look? Could be a fun summer toy, clean it up, satin black it and cruise.

As a complete car everything is there… all trim was ditched due to shaving the car. it has some interior pieces that are in decent shape but it could deff. use a new one. the underside is solid.

If anyone wants to see any thing thats not in the pics or wants to see something up close i would be happy to get some more pics.

I love finished hotrods… I hate how i never devote myself to a project and always buy finished goods or stock newness… lol…

maybe when i start making decent money ill buy a project… until then glwts

lol im the same way… i got the car a year ago and now im more into the whole import thing…

Saw the car my self, looks very nice, glws

why u gettin rid of it anyways… its a nice car…

I used to have a '48 D24C. Fun cars.

What kinds of trades you looking for?

im kinda lookin for imports and lil tuners… but im open minded

pmed

finally a real project car on this site,

LOL. There’s plenty of “real” project cars on this site, by all definitions.

Just an FYI, you may want to x-post this to rodandpiston.com, there’s more of the old schoolers over there.

Thanks for the sight man

bump

Good seller…ttt

bump

bump