FS or FT: 89 Pearl White Silvia SOLD

OK I’m selling it, not cuz I want to but more like need to.

Need an automatic car. Shoot me what you have for a trade.

All the info about my baby is here:

Looking for a quick sale so no reasonable offer is refused. Oh and steve if your reading this… its yours if you still want it!!
Asking $10500 obo

New Price!! $8700 w/o 5Zigen rims $9900 with em

Ive got an appraisal and everything ready for this car to be insured to the new owner.

I’m not jumping off the bandwagon… Its all about an automaic car now!!

Thanks for looking, and the car is in Calgary!!

Chris

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/4/web/2092000-2092999/2092313_10_full.jpg

Wow…that car is amazingly clean!

Is that a crack in the windshield, or is it in the dash? There is one pic there in your car domain and I can’t really tell which it is.

That’s a crack in the dash but I have since replaced the dash. So no more crack down the middle!!

Chris

Those rims look great on there!!

Thanks dood. I really like em too hehe

Chris

what happened to the longchamps? sold?

bump for a nice clean car!!! trade for a 96 taurus wagon?? :lol:

Ya I sold them to Dan on NECC.

And no, I wouldn’t trade for a taurus!! haha

Thanks,

Chris

Ya I sold them to Dan on NECC.

And no, I wouldn’t trade for a taurus!! haha

Thanks,

Chris[/quote]

but its a wagon!!! lol and the e brake is rigged for drifto mode haha anyways back on topic this car is pimp whoevers buys this is one lucky person!

How bout i import you an automatic car of your choice from japan in trade for this car?? Let me know, Soarer, Aristo, Nissans of all sorts…You can drive this until it gets here… :slight_smile:

^^ I’d love to do that but reason for selling and getting an auto car is cuz me and my GF needs to share cars… and she’s lazy as hell and won’t learn STD or drive RHD…

Is that soooo much to ask?? hahah

Chris

BMW or Benz from the JP 8)

are you f’ing serious ? DUMP HER NOW!!!

hahah Dump her… haha… :lol:

Hey are those Bimmers and Benzos LHD right? Hmmm… If they are, what can I get??

Chris

DUMP HER! She’s not JDM enough for you. No woman will ever cause me to sell my car again. And yes, I speak from experience.

You say “Hunny, there’s no U in JDM. Sorry!” :finga:

Meh, how about a compromise.

Install a Sequential gearbox! :santa

My buddy might consider trading if you are interested in his talon

PM me if you are interested and i will give you his number

And he is getting and eclipse bumper with angel eye headlights soon

Yeah, most of them are lhd. You can get e36’s, 5 series (nothing else is really worth having for your price range) and as far as benz’s you can get pretty much anything (300e, 260e, etc.).

Go on www.j-specimports.ca and check out their benz’s and bmw’s, they have a bunch that are examples of what you could get.