FS or FT: 89 Pearl White Silvia SOLD

buy a Laurel,Cima or q45, something VIP lol

There are some very nice VIP cars in Japan that are stupid cheap. If I didn’t care anything about performance, I’d have one of the most pimpin’ VIP cars in the city, and it wouldn’t cost much more than about 9K! :E

i suppose if you have to go lhd, get some extra money from the girlfriend and get an 8 series

Yeah I’ve seen some pretty pimp BMW 850’s (mmmmm V12) and Benz 500SL with AMG goodies on jdmconnection

i suppose if you have to go lhd, get some extra money from the girlfriend and get an 8 series[/quote]

Ya I PM’d canadianskyline to see what he can find me!!! and 8 series would be piiiiimp, but an AC schnitzer 5 series is really nice tooo!!

Chris

maaaan, she better marry you, or she better look something like angelina jolie

This post has been edited by the moderator. Reread the rules or risk being banned.

canadianskyline U dere!?? You got PM!!

Chris

bump for a gorgeous car at a decent price. now if only it was black… :roll: :smiley:

Haha. Thanks for the bump!!

Chris

Bump, because of canadianskyline… I’m looking for a BMW!! So if you wanna trade ur auto bimmer LMK.

Chris

nice tight unit, bump for a great ride!

http://www.importconcern.ca/stock/100224/ , get that, rhd is pretty much the same as lhd

Bump new price. I will part with rims if someone buys the car!!

Chris

ttt

Bump new price!!

not sure, but ive got a 98 grand prix gt, 115kms on it, willing to trade?

No sorry, I’m looking for imports only.

Thanks,

Chris

Here comes the nice weather!

what would you part with the rims for pm mr your reply thanks