FS or FT: 89 Pearl White Silvia SOLD

trade me for my gtir!!!

7k w/o rims and all that stuff?

What stuff?

Chris

anything that increases value? ie rims…etc

I can give you 7k cash

Well there’s not much else I can take out to reduce the price to 7gs.

Sorry

Chris

8k?

Check your PM

Chris

Bumps

HI!!!

what engine does it have sr20?

sr20det blacktop

no worries topher it will sell when fast and furios 3 comes out and you can get more :lol:

thats what I plan to do

Thats what i was thinking too. But I have some buyers willing to pay my asking price so I’ll still sell it for my asking price.

PM’D

nice congrats

WOW I am getting tons of reply’s for this car!!!

If anyone is still interested, please PM me. Lots of people want to have a look at it so I am planning to have a day where everyone can come down and look at it.

No test drives unless you are willing to give a depoist on the car and I don’t mean no 100 bux deposit.

There is currently a deposit on the car but that deal is still not for certain. So if you place a deposit on the car also, you would be the next to have dibs on it. If the person before you buys the car, you will have your deposit refunded of course. The deposit is just to hold your place in line, so to speak.

Thanks for all the PM’s

Chris

Bump

1st one with cash in hand gets this…

I’m actually pretty suprised it’s not sold, considering its already here, OOP’d, no shipping hassles, and bonus… a blacktop SR…

BUMP

yeah I know … people must be able to appreciate that …
a car in japan is still a car in japan … not here and registered and inspected and ready to go …

SOOOOOOLD!!! 8)