FS OR TRADE: 94 toyota celica gt-s (auto)

Ok so I might want to sell or trade my newly bought 6th gen. 94 celica gt-s (automatic). great summer/project car! 2.2 L with 241 km, new timing belt/water pump just installed 3 days ago… automatic starter, remote entry, cold air intake, stock exhaust with dual tips, new radiator and battery replaced at 200km i dunno there’s a bunch of other stuff just ask me can’t remember it all :stuck_out_tongue: here are some pictures!!! you can add me to MSN prettylush_13@hotmail.com (prettylushUNDERSCORE13@hotmail.com) or call anytime at 416-550-7335 throw me an offer or a trade! (perferably a 240 :P)

bumpity bump*

Added you to MSN, we’ll talk

Ok so I might want to sell or trade my newly bought 6th gen. 94 celica gt-s (automatic). great summer/project car! 2.2 L with 241 km, new timing belt/water pump just installed 3 days ago… automatic starter, remote entry, cold air intake, stock exhaust with dual tips, new radiator and battery replaced at 200km i dunno there’s a bunch of other stuff just ask me can’t remember it all :stuck_out_tongue: here are some pictures!!! you can add me to MSN prettylush_13@hotmail.com (prettylushUNDERSCORE13@hotmail.com) or call anytime at 416-550-7335 throw me an offer or a trade! (perferably a 240 :P)

bumpity bump*

Added you to MSN, we’ll talk