FS or TRADE: The Dodge

http://i5.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/cb/82/4eca_1.JPG

Liverounds old truck. He’s prolly guna hate me for this but I cant sell it back for a blowjob no matter how good he is. (He’s good too) :suckoff:

Needs some work. But all the hard work to make it a beast is done. Open to trades. Daily driver car, motorcycle, sled etc.

Some quick info…Its a 1995 ram 2500. 5.9L, 5 Speed,170k

info might help, millage, model , year ,etc

Price???

siK looking truck.

GLWS

i need this.

yea price?

What kind of work does it need?

It needs a driver side front axle/u-joint. Has intermitant “grind” sound in 2wd in lower gears here and there. Dodge gurus tell me its a snapring in the Transfer case that needs replacing. Can replace while t-case is in truck. I dont know anything other than that. Needs a seal for powersteering pump (leaks), nail in 1 tire in tread. Not to make it sound like I neglected the truck or anything but I did drive the truck exactly as it sits now for about 3 months before taking it off the road for a diff. vehicle. Problems are gay, but what I’m getting at is this isnt something that has to get towed home or whatever. Its very much driveable just needs work. I’d fix it myself, but then I’d just want more money.

:2fingers:180,000, needs driver side front inner an outer axle assembly… dooch nuckle blew the ujoint out an drove it…burns oil burns a little oil… gas milage of a battleship 10mpg on a good day goin down hill being towed by a prius…, the exhaust is off a 2000 dodge ram w/ Diesel… so after the hollowed out cat is a full 3" exhaust. its got 4.10s an 38.5 x15x16.5 tires… they got alot of tread i didnt drive on them too much b4 i sold it to numb nutz. the tranny issue is the snap ring on 5th gear… it happens when 5th gear is put under too much of a load toom any times. pretty easy fix… the axle is also easy… take off the tire and on the back side of the steering nuckel are 3 big bolts take em out an pull out the old axe and slide in the new. the truck is a tank. I took it to some pretty awful places and never got stuck… its got the dana 60 rear axle an a dana44 front… if you plan on wheelin alot its gonna need a dana 60… i broke alot of axles 38.5 tire > pussy u joint. if you have any questions about the truck call my phone… justin is an idiot an knows nothing about the truck… i did al the work to it an built it myself, he just lucked out and i wanted to trade it for a motorcycle he had… so if there are an of you with serious questions… dont ask pin head because he will have to call me any way.

oh and justin… GLWS:2fingers:

:lol:

not bad Willard I was expecting worse. And its got 171k on it I just looked. Not that it makes a huge diff. anyways

If anybody wants this Beast post up if ya got sumthin to trade.

Am I still missing the price?

its up to 2800 on ebay…

95 civic 4 door lowered stright up paid 2500 for it :gotme: no but really what are you looking to get

Looking for trades thats why I listed it on here. I can get more $ on ebay for it than around here, that I know…just seeing if anyone had anything for trade before I let the auction end…

05 yamaha yfz 450 ( pro armor nerf bars- wesco pistion - houser +2 steering stem - freestyle bars - irazor tires )

estimate on how much it would cost to fix these problems??

it looks like a reg cab??

myeafergggittt

just quoting the important stuff for the people that dont like reading

damn i wish i had somthing to trade of equal value or money.glws

Awesome truck, GLWS