FS: Part-out 99.5 a4 1.8t modded...

ok your a/c and the surrounding plastic around the radio is different than mine… would be interested in door panels and seats, right side mirror glass,shift knob, maybe abs unit,sway bad links still good?.. LMK detailed prices may want one more than the other…

so where is this car anyways???

in depew right behind garassos pizza on transit…

ya know , i wasnt even thinkin auto and stick cranks are diff , too bad too id have taken this today …

damn lol someone buy this stuff

I love your neighborhood…If I tryed doing that in my area Amherst cops would have shot me by this point…

i can have the car on the side of the house for 90 days then people can start bitchin lol

[quote=“Slopoke,post:45,topic:34071"”]

damn lol someone buy this stuff

[/quote]

im sure if you didnt ask so much for your parts. people would hop on this thing asap… :fyi:

Please delete this post

everything i listed is OBO make some offers!!! Hows is $800 alot for an engine take a look on ebay they are all $1500-2200!!!

[quote=“Slopoke,post:50,topic:34071"”]

everything i listed is OBO make some offers!!! Hows is $800 alot for an engine take a look on ebay they are all $1500-2200!!!

[/quote]

ok ill wait a few weeks then make offers

please people just make offers on what you need they most likely wont be turned down…

why is no one buying anything

so far i sold the pass mirror, arm rest, and have a deposit for rims/tires…everything else is still up for grabs…

[quote=“Slopoke,post:54,topic:34071"”]

so far i sold the pass mirror, arm rest, and have a deposit for rims/tires…everything else is still up for grabs…

[/quote]

ill throw this up 200 for front/rear seats and door panels front/ rear… just an offer

Any pictures of the exhaust off?

[quote=“Slopoke,post:50,topic:34071"”]

[/quote]

lol truth…that’s cheap

try paying $9000 for an engine… :stuck_out_tongue:

How much if I cut the back half of the car off and take it?