FS: Part-out 99.5 a4 1.8t modded...

I have the A4 back at my house now if there is anything you need pm me on here, i lost my cell phone last night… its been a bad week all together. Mods are Giac stage 1 chip 18psi from stock 5-7psi, 3" test pipe off turbo with flexpipe… dropped 6/10th in the 1/8 GREAT MOD!!! and its less than 2 weeks old, 2.5" borla cat back, and some short shifter. Car does start right up and all wheels and tires are in great shape, as is most of the black interior. Has heated seats that work perfect! Also i have the driver side 00 tail light and the driver side 00 projecter headlight. And the driver side rear door is still mint! PLEASE MAKE OFFERS I NEED THIS GONE ASAP! THANKS! P.S. All power windows, moonroof still work also i couldnt believe it, i put the key in the door and all 4 windows still go up and down with the key lol, will have a vid up soon!

Oh sorry its a 99.5 black/black Audi A4 1.8t quattro 5spd, 104k… located in Depew

why are you parting this? what happend to it?

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35361

will have more pics up later once i clean it up a little bit

im sure you’ve heard it a thousand times but …holy fuck!

good luck with the part-out

Let me know how much you want for the exhaust and downpipe.
Or just buy my car :smiley:

sorry man i paid $5000 for mine i couldnt pay 9k for yours, even though it is clean, but i also hate silver… dp and exhaust $700 obo

Not that I want it but are you selling the turbo too? Someone may want that.

yep, spooled great… i would prefer to sell the engine as whole but ill take what i can get

If you need any help pulling the car apart let me know.

its depressing but its kinda fun =)

I know Jake (jkucz28) needs your Heat/Air controls.

they are still good…

[quote=“Slopoke”"]

Also i have the driver side 00 tail light and the driver side 00 projecter headlight.

[/quote]

actually its driver side tail light, and passenger side head light

int is all cleaned up if you need anything lemme know…

stock is around 5 psi, and you were running like 18? that’s nuts…i thought you were pretty much stock with that thing…

and good luck making some money off the tragedy…any serious ideas as to what’s next?

kinda… and no stock they run mid 16’s

cal buy my car ill cut you a deal

sorry i want something done and reliable… and ofcoarse heathed leather seats

how much for the turbo and downpipe?