FS: Parting Out A Black 1989 S13 Hatch

Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: Yes
Contact Info: PM or Call (647) 405-4566
Description:

Parting out a black 1989 S13 hatch. Please pm me or call me for any inquiries. You can call my cell phone anytime this weekend.

I can ship the item(s) or deliver, or meet up for the sale. I only accept paypal if shipping and buyer cover the paypal fees and shipping costs.

The car is stock, so there will be no aftermarket parts for sale. I will have some pics up soon. Thank you for looking.

-Arslan

hey, i was wondering if you had the stock 7 spoke rims?

oh and your hood as well, hows the condition?

does it have AC ? do you have a condenser?
Non ABS master brake cylinder?

call it…
if the hatch is in good conditon its mine!
lol
just letting people know…

Chaz

Sorry for the late response guys. The rims and master cylinder are gone.The AC wasn’t working so I am not sure of the condition of those parts. The hood is in good condition. I’ll try to get a picture up. Thanks.

hatch???

Do you have the black interior?

Can you send me a pic of the seats?

how are the rear calipers and ebrake line?

pm’d you man, get back to me when you get it please :slight_smile: .

Allright, I think I pm’d everyone back. If I didn’t sorry, just pm me again, or post here.

For all those who inquired about the interiors, I will post the pics up soon. I have front seats, dash, glove compartment, peice that goes under the glove compartment, all the pillar covers, the rear speaker covers and, the front seat belts with the covers, the rear seats, with the trunk carpet. I would like to sell it as a set, rather than splitting them up.

The hatch and the brakes are gone.

Oh and it also had the front lip which is still available and some aftermarket spark plug wires.

did sell the trunk cover and carpet yet and what colour is your interior?

The interior is black. I do not have the carpet that goes in the cabin, but I do have the one that goes in the trunk.