FS: Parting out my '97 VW GTI VR6

Hey guys, I’m parting out this car because I don’t feel like looking at it anymore. EVERYTHING on car must go. I still owe a little money on it, because I had to take out a loan to get it, so unless someone wants to pay it off for me, I’m not selling it as a whole. Motor has 104,000 approx. on it. Runs fine, but needs a new coil pack because mine is starting to get small cracks in it, which makes the car sputter when it gets wet. Full leather interior (very good condition 9-10), 15" stock 5 spoke wheels. All tires between 50-75% tread. Aftermarket products include-

1. Euro-R Carbon Fiber Hood
  2. Kamei Grille
  3. Black Angel Eye(Halo) Headlights
  4. Carbon Fiber F1 Race Mirrors
    All aftermarket stuff has only been on the car for 5 months, which I only drove the car for 3.
    Pricing EXTREMELY flexible on everything, make me some offers and we’ll go from there, I just want this stuff gone. If you need any pics, let me know. Thanks.

pictures?

he will have them on here tomarrow sometime, pics are comming

How much do you owe on it?

Too much to want to pay it off, I had to refinance and take out some extra money for personal reasons, and I think the buy-out is like 5 grand. Hence the reason I want to part it out instead.

cody?

Yeah, what’s up Shrives? Buy some stuff! Haha.

Hey guys, sorry I lost my digi cam, which kinda angers me, so I can’t post up brand new pics til I find it. But here’s a link to my site with pics of all the stuff that’s on it and some older pics. The 2 bottom pics are from about 3 weeks ago.

so, are you parting the entire car or just the aftermarket parts off of it?

Entire car. Anything and everything. Need anything?

not really, i have vr parts everywhere.

I guess I don’t understand why you would part a car that is in basically fine running condition? You won’t make more money that way.

Yeah, but I won’t make enough to pay it off selling it whole either. So it’s sort of a catch 22. I’m just going to get what I can out of it, and use the money I make to help pay more of it off, and when it’s paid off, who knows what I’ll do.

I also found the passenger side stock headlight and passenger side power mirror if anyone’s interested. Pics as soon as I find my damn digi cam.

True, but I don’t see any reason why you couldn’t get around $3g’s for it as a whole. You will not make more parting it.

Just reasoning with you. At the end of the day, its your car.

No, 5 g’s is the new buyout, I had to refinance and take out an extra 2 g’s for personal reasons as stated above. I tried to switch it to a personal loan, which I would’ve gotten a lein release and could sell it for whatever, but they wouldn’t do it. And I know I can’t get 5 g’s for the car, so oh well. Thanks for the advice though. I’m always open for thoughts and suggestions and whatnot.

The hood and headlights look real sweet on this car! Seen this just 2 days ago.

Haha, thanks man. And thanks for the car.

No problem. Just make that thing into a monster!

Does it have red stitching on the shift boot and ebrake handle. Also does the cluster have silver faced gauges?

black leather seats???

dude ill call you and come over this weekend…