FS Passport 8500 x50...Blue Display

Ok…its that time…its gotta go. Heres the deal…I have been having trouble with it recently (Tons of Laser false alarms…everything else works fine). I just got off the phone with Passport. They will fix it for 50 or 60 bucks. I just don’t have the time or motivation to go through with the process of sending it out…etc… Plus I have been wanting to upgrade for a while now. There already is a work order started for it. Whoever buys it I will give them the service number so they can have it sent out if they so desire (or just turn off laser detection and roll dirty for a while). Either way its a great deal and a quality radar detector. $175 and its yours!

My 6800 was giving me similar problems, I guess it’s somewhat common on Passports.

Good price.

I know of a certain V1 for sale :ninja

Yeah…Thats what I am getting next. I can’t wait…plus the new Passport is way overpriced :idiots

I can’t believe that Passport was really cool about this though…if it weren’t time for me to get something new I would def. go through with getting ti fixed

I own both the V1 and X50. Both reallly good detectors. Too bad the X50 doesnt have arrows :sad

Yeah I love my x50 :nod V1 would be nice though

free bump for a great deal, on a very effective piece… :wow

Yup…talked to Passport more about this the other day. They wrote me an email saying that there could be nothing wrong with it at all and that something in my car is just giving out that signal.

Plain and simple of it is that it is still for sale at a great price…and there might not be anything wrong with it at all :wow

Someone buy this thing so I can order a V1 already :headbang

If only it was red display :sad

You can always just make the blue work ;D