FS: Porter Cable + Pads $150

Got the buffer from Eshine.ca I’ve only used it about 5 times and only on one pad (orange cutting pad) Comes with 1 black, 1 white, 1 orange and a backing plate. Need this gone ASAP. PM me here or on son240sx.ca or call cell and leave a msg. 416 822 8005. Scarborough Area.

For anyone wanting to get swirl-free paints, this is the best beginner buffer you can buy. Rotaries can burn paint, this won’t. You can achieve serious defect removal using this tool.

Bump for great tool.

–Gabe

hmm…slightly interested…

i just took a look at the box and it’s the Porter Cable 7424 buffer. Give me a call or pm me noodleman. If you’re close by i can deliver to you.

dxero, you’re going to have to be a little flexible with that price… being used and all.

Good luck with finding a seller!
–Gabe

yea, i’m not interested enough to pay $150 for it…At the same time, I don’t wanna low ball you either.

130$?

bump, changed price to 130$

Hey, I pm’d you on SON, but you didn’t reply. My offer stands if your interested in letting it go.

i didn’t get the pm…give me a call or a number to call you. if the offer is good i’ll deliver it to you today (the 24th) or even on the 25th

Sorry, I won’t be back in Toronto until the 31. I’ll give you a call so we can arrange something.