FS:precision 880cc injectors

selling my precision 880cc injectors (peak and hold) used for less then a month. -250

880cc?!?! ddamn

are you running something bigger? damn!

do you still have your HIDs?

yes im running alot bigger and yes still got the hids

i am picking up the HIDs tommorow.

are they top feed or side feed???

top feed

shit!!!..nevermind

bump

they all urs jeff. too late!

lol bump 4 a good seller

what does 880cc equate to in lb/hr??? i need some 71lb’s

FYI - PTE rate their injectors higher than other injectors because they use 50psi for base fuel pressure instead of the standard 43.5psi… In most setups these will probably flow around 850cc or less…

Precision fuel injectors are flow checked, individually scribed, hand selected and then carefully matched to within 1% of each other for optimum performance in your vehicle. All horsepower ratings are calculated at 90% duty cycle at 43.5 psi upon a BFSC of .50. Compatible with all known aftermarket drivers.

you multiply the lb number by 10.5.
ie… 24lb injectors are 2520cc.

370cc is just over 35.2 lb injectors.

71lbs is 750cc so these 880cc is 84lbs but should work good for you

I see you cut and paste what PTE wrote on their site but I am telling you, they over rate their injectors. Plenty of DSM people have seen these injectors not flow as advertised. I would say adjust for about ~40cc of flow on the low for each grade.

ok thats awesome, that kid is looking for 71 lbs and these are still bigger and will work. plus 90% of the people on here wont need anything bigger then these. these are perfect for most turbo cars. plus i seen more people use these injectors and never heard anyting like that and used them with out any problem and i plan on useing another set just bigger

If you’re going bigger, I would suggest the RC1000cc injectors. I have a set in my DSM and they kick ass.

Bosch makes a 1600cc injector but I would not advise for a street driven car because your idle is going to be shit. You can get around that somewhat by dropping your base fuel pressure from 43.5 (I am assuming that’s what you have it set to) to somewhere around 30psi which would drop you to about 1300cc and you will get more flow out of your fuel pump because it doesn’t have to work as hard.

Those are just some options…

i was planning on pte 1200