FS: .:R32 front and rear seats

I thought i would try here. I have a set of front and rear R32 seats. im looking to trade for stock leather or cloth heated mk4 golf seats and $1100.

2002 MINT GTI heated cloth seats…

lemmie know,

are your seats heated???

[quote=“VANDIT,post:2,topic:37709"”]

2002 MINT GTI heated cloth seats…

lemmie know,

are your seats heated???

[/quote]

clear your inbox so i can pm you.

yes the seats are heated.

these seats will keep you toasty!

i can attest for how nice these seats are.

good luck.
please dont make me buy these too lol

how much are they to just buy them somewhere??? they look whooped and you want trade AND 1100?? must be pretty pricey

[quote=“K Cuv,post:6,topic:37709"”]

how much are they to just buy them somewhere??? they look whooped and you want trade AND 1100?? must be pretty pricey

[/quote]

they are in almost mint condition minus 2 little spots on the driver seat which can be cheaply/easily repaired. you can buy these seats on vortex for like 1500.

[/quote]

they range from 1k to 2k on vortex…mostly because there are only ~5000 sets of these seats.

Jokes on you suckers, I saw Big E sewing these seats together in his garage.

[quote=“PsngrSeatsR4Boys,post:8,topic:37709"”]

because there are only ~5000 sets of these seats.

[/quote]

because nobody cares enough about vdubs

i was ban, soo my inbox was “full” , would you like to do a trade for the r seats???

[quote=“VANDIT,post:11,topic:37709"”]

i was ban, soo my inbox was “full” , would you like to do a trade for the r seats???

[/quote]

yea just pm me now haha

Nice seats, but god damn, that’s a lot of money!

bump for a nice set
-most people on here wont appreciate these
MAKE STEVE BUY THEM haha
gl with sell

[/quote]

shrug Ever tried to buy M3 vaders? Hell ever tried to buy Cloth or Modena Apricot vaders? $1000-$2000 just for fronts if you want one of the “rare” colors, otherwise 800-1200 for the standard stuff. Not including back seats. Considering these were limited production, not a bad price.