FS: RB25DET swap for S13, cheapest ever

It’s winter motor swap time, thinking about settling for an SR20 because you can’t afford an RB25 to show off the size of your manhood? Here’s your chance!

I want to sell this like yesterday so I don’t have to move it all. $1500 takes the whole thing, picked up.

Swap comes with the following:
-complete R33 series 2 RB25DET in great condition, you will need to buy a turbo for it, they can be had for very cheap at the importers
-all the needed parts: wiring already done for an S13, ECU, MAF, starter, alternator, PS pump, transmission, custom drive shaft, custom transmission cross member, etc, etc are already there
-even comes with full FMIC setup and 2.5" exhaust

Mods are the exhaust, FMIC, stage 1 clutch, GReddy BOV, GReddy timing belt and throttle body relocated to the front of the manifold.

For the engine mounts I have brackets welded onto a stock S13 cross member, the cross member is bent however so you will have to either straighten it or make your own mounts.

Many people can attest to how reliable and powerful this motor has been for me over the last year and you will not be disappointed.

Located at the union shop near Kitchener, pick-up only, first come first served.

PM me.

any installation deals?

I don’t really have time between school and work to do the install, I’ll mention it to mark and see if he would be interested in doing it.

Extremely Healthy Motor!!!

Deposit placed, consider it sold.

oh it is sold LOL, see you tomorrow

Great guy to deal with and great surroundings

thats a nice deal