Full s1 into s14 RB25det swap

Hello fellow SON members,

For sale is a complete series 1 rb25det into s14 swap.

Included is:
Rb25det motor and tranny
Mckinney motor mounts and drive shaft
Rb25det ECU and full wiring harness (speedo and windshield wipers were kept and work)
FMIC and IC piping
Turbosmart BOV,
Cold-air intake
Downpipe
Clutch Slave

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24654[/ATTACH]

A compression test was done and all cylinders were within a 5psi range.

This car is a garage queen. I took this motor out to strip the car down and build it back up and in the process, found another RB25 with a bunch of bolt ons that I ended up buying.

This motor ran fine in my car, the only problem was an occasional hiccup in the acceleration that I’ve guessed is due to a boost leak. That being said, I did not drive the car much as I have had it off the road since I purchased it two years ago.

This sale does not include:
Radiator
Power steering pump or it’s belt

Things you will need to make this swap run well:
Stock or aftermarket KA radiator with hoses(other rads work as well)
Gaskets for the intake manifold and downpipe
Several hose clamps & intercooler piping couplers(though all are included, you may want to replace some)

If you already had an RB swap in mind and you were going from scratch, this is a great way to get started. This is an especially great platform if you have plans for big power down the road. Almost everything needed to have the engine running well in the bay of a 240 is included.

I am not willing to split the parts up yet, however, if I get a reasonable offer on the motor alone, I may consider doing so.

Asking $4000, o.b.o., motor located in Windsor, Ontario

For any questions, please pm, feel free to ask for my number

Nick

Still for sale, price negotiable

bump

Price reduced, $3500, need it gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Tax time, let’s sell this thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free