FS: 400bhp rb20 swap installed

up for sale is the complete motor swap out of my car. i will remove it from my chassis once you come see it and put down a deposit. we can arrange transport of the swap or you can come pick it up in a pick up and ill have a hoist to lift it in.

a fair amount of people know my car and how the engine is built proper as i am a mechanic and know what i am doing. this motor is strong fast and reliable.

price is very very firm so no low balls please. 4000 installed and running. 3500 just for the swap. this includes everything you need to have it on the road and running in a weekend. providing there are no issues with your chassis. this swap has over 6000 into it and parts are still basically new with less then a year and under 3000km on it.

engine has roughly 80 000 - 120 000km on it. all fluids changed regularly with synthetics.

Modifications

Engine:

-Rb20det drivetrain purchased from Riworks purhased in spring of 09, been in car for 5000 km
-Spec stage 2 clutch in tranny does not slip
-all mobil 1 oil changes every 5000km since swap
-tranny fluid is redline MTL
-fixed all vacuum leaks and put new lines on motor winter of 2010
-new intake exhaust and valvecover gaskets installed winter of 2010
-cometic 80mm HG installed winter of 2010
-deastchwerk 550cc direct swap fuel injectors winter of 2010
-new timing belt and water pump installed summer of 09
-custom oil to air cooler with earls lines and AN fittings on sandwich plate
-HKS SSQV BOV fitting
-custom intercooler (large)
-custom intercooler piping
-hybrid t3/t4 turbo built by Herman at cherry turbos in st Thomas (reputable shop,has built several turbos for me with no problems)
-custom downpipe and exhaust (3 inch) turbo back
-r32 motor mounts and subframe
-circuit sports FPR and adapter fitting*For fuel rail
-all motor components painted using high heat VHT pain
-motor dyno tuned to 370whp and 343 wtq at 30 degrees celcius and 89% humidity which means on colder days you will make more power
-conservative tuned to 16psi to diminish wear on transmission, set up can can easily attain closer to 500 if you either swap the tranny or just don’t care if the trans blows up, comes with spare trans.
-z32 MAF with maf adapter, comes with spare maf
-z32 o2 sensor
-nistune engine tuning software tuned by Radaek at PUR auto,comes with tuning software
-nismo weighted shift knob

if you would like me to perform the swap on your vehicle you would have to leave it with me for a weekend.i have performed several swaps so it shoulnt take much time. wongger can vouche for me as i did his swap with no issues.

PIC

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r308/hotrodstu77/155.jpg

motor burns oil and got a leaky rear seal. also, stu is a fggt and doesnt know anything about cars.

lol jkkkk

BUY THIS if you want rb powerzzzz.

Pretty good deal here. GLWS

This is a sweet setup…iv seen it running many times and can vouch for how minty it is. Stu knows what’s he’s doing and he drives like a grandma so we can all assume that rb is clean.

Glws

He installed my rb, and did an amazing job. Legit seller, and an awesome price!

BUY THIS

Defiantly will vouch for this set up.

I just wish stu wasn’t such a pussy and would keep driving this car instead of a supped up neon :-S

But all said and done this motor is built to be reliable. I would deff buy in a heart beat if I wanted to go rb

Thanks everyone!

tentatively sold, will know for sure sunday