FS: RB20DET complete swap to s-chassis. BOLT in, no wiring. x-member/FMIC/etc

Hey guys.

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in grabbing the motorset out of my skyline. My new motorset is ready to go, and I’d like to move this. Motor is in my car, running and driving. It can be viewed running anytime.

It has 136km (with cluster to show), starts everytime, idles perfect, burns NO oil, and has treated me VERY well. Never overheated, only 2 track days in its entire life. More than happy to compression test for anyone interested. Just did the front main seal, rear main seal, VC gaskets, Turbo manifold gasket, all new coolant lines (every line on the motor that typically starts sucking with age… has been replaced with TOP end push lock lines)

What you’d get for the swap

RB20det with RB25 turbo (260ish hp… passes sr’d 240’s pretty easily in any gear)
RB20 Transmission. Super minty, no grinds or weird noises
Double Sprung Carbon/ceramic clutch. SUPER gnarly. You CANNOT make this clutch slip.
GTST Ebay/bings FMIC kit with AMS track BOV. Will fit in s-chassis with almost zero modification.
r32 GTST crossmember (bolts right into an s-chassis)
ECU
Wiring Harness.
A LOADDDD of spare parts. coilpacks, etc.

Your stock driveshaft will bolt right up, as will the tranny crossmember.

UNION wiring is all predone for you, so that it is literally a PLUG and play swap.

This motor has done nothing but good things for me, in the time that I have had it… and I would love for someone to keep that going.

Asking $2200 or best offer.

Will trade for stock sr20

Installation available. Prices starting at $500!!!

Motorset is located in cambridge, ontario… delivery available upon deposit.

wow thats a sick price. seriously considering blowing through some summer money now

pm sent

tempting… free bump!