FS: Reckone's CBR600F3

Up forsale is my 1995 CBR600F3. The bike runs good with 34k on it. The fairings are obviously not original. The front end is from a 06’ F4i along with the gauge cluster and the tail section is off a 04’ 600RR. The rear passenger subframe still needs to be welded up, it needs a new battery, and the valves could be adjusted(loud when cold). The bike is perfectly ridable how it is. There is a Yoshi pipe and newer rear tire on the bike.I have been ridding it for the summer as it sits. It will need minor work to complete and make perfect. I just don’t have the time for it anymore.

SOLD!!!

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u147/reckone518/Bikes/bike-1.jpg

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u147/reckone518/Bikes/bike2.jpg

Im still Interested, just SUPER busy with work. hopefully we can try and meet up soon

Yea just let me know on it. I am usually free evenings during the week up till 10pm.

I am going to try to get the subframe done eventually. I just have a few other things that need to come first.

maybe tomorrow when i get outa work at 830?

trade for jet ski???

Only if it has 2 ski’s in the front and a track in the back.

Trade for 99 Yamaha Warrior and cash? Also needs battery and tune up.

I know… not a sled…

Damn it Joe! All have been getting is quad offers, I already have a banshee I don’t ride.

fuck you why couldnt u sell this in the spring it would be mine

eric, im definatly gonna make time to meet up with you this weekend.

It was forsale, this is like the 5th time listing it.

Just give me a call. Sunday evening would be you best bet. Also suppose to be looking at a sled to trade it for this weekend sometime.

PENDING TRADE!

i meant this coming spring lol

Ahh, Looks like its going this weekend sorry.

SOLD!!!

Anyone know if I have to turn the plate in to DMV?

I believe technically, you have to turn it in.

I don’t think you do. Its just like a quad plate.

I heard that you don’t have to. But How do you register the bike if it’s still registered under my name? The insurance is out this month, but don’t want to get screwed on not turning the plate in.