FS Rims

Have a set of brand new zo6 rims 18x9.5 all the way around in grey and a used set of 5x4.5 or 115 steelies…looking for $550 for the zo6 and $40 for the steelies or best offer
http://i21.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/9a/bf/a993_1.JPG

when did you get these? whats on the vette?

I have the thin crome spokes on it now and baught these to powered coat black…but i really want the new c6 zo6 rims in black so i’m trying to off these

do have any idea what the offset is? i may be interested.

the offset on the zo6 rims is for c5’s f-body’s and most s-10s…the offset on the steelies is fwd gm

I have a CTS and trying to see if it will fit

I’s call the dealer and ask them if its compatable or you can just come over my house jack up your car and see if they fit i’m flexable ! lol

whats the widest tire u can put on these? 275?

Brian you can, and i do say can probably go 295’s… However i’m not going to say the contact patch will be fully square with the ground.

i had 285’s on them with no problems…they are getting painted black next week if no body wants them

damn… wish these would fit the goat :frowning:

they will fit ! the bolt pattern is 120.065mm for the vette vers 120 for the goat …this is well within tolerences…but they wheels have gone in to get powdercoated black…the 4 getting painted are the 2) 18x10.5 and 2)18x9.5 …this means i still have 2 brand new grey 18x9.5 if you’d like them…you can come try them on too…i might be able to get you some 17x9’s to match cheap lemme know

5x4.75(120.65)

It might be ok, but not sure if I want to risk having a wheel fall off from the wheel not seating properly. Wish they were spot on :tdown:

edit: actually, you have a pm