FS: RS ENTHALPY ECU

Item is now officially for sale: buyer who reserved it has backed out

Power FC is ordered, Enthalpy ECU will ship or be ready for pick up when PFC is installed next week

$425 or $450 shipped anywhere in Canada

i am thinking about getting a Apexi Power FC because i have the opportunity to get one for a great deal.

if i do, i would sell my Enthalpy ECU

the ecu is tuned for 550cc injectors and Z32 mafs.

i have HKS cams and a GT2871R and the thing hauls ass pretty fiercly. You do NOT need to have the same turbo or cams as i do.

Scott Avoy has advised me that these tunes are very versatile such that minor changes like cam specs or turbo specs will not mean that you need to get the ECU retuned.

my reasoning for swapping is just to get more control, specifically over cold start tuning.

with this ECU an SAFC I and a wideband i have been able to dial in great AFR’s and as mentioned the car runs fabulous when it really matters.

if i sell i would want $450 cdn for the ECU (regular $500 usd) and i would through in the SAFC for a package price of $600.

wow… that’s a great deal, if it were for a KA, i would have jumped on this already.

Oh man Bing, I would buy it right now if it was for 740cc injectors. Blacktop or redtop?

Just buy the package and make the correction for larger injectors with the SAFC…piece of cake

mike, i use it on a redtop, not sure if it makes too much of a difference but i guess it might.

dan is right about the correction

Follow the rules dammit.

???

i wasnt bumping, i was answering a question 420sx had

???

i wasnt bumping, i was answering a question 420sx had[/quote]

Title all caps, it’s in there :?

in all fairness… everything he wrote is typically written in caps :stuck_out_tongue:

its like writing “FS: 240SX”…

Exept for Enthalpy

bump