FS: S13 Cusco Coilover's & Enkie Rims (In The Shop NOW!)

Hey guys.

Ok well the original buyer backed out so his loss is now your gain! :smiley:

These are used but in perfect working condition and here are the specs,
8/6 spring rate, 4 way adjustable front, 8 way adjustable rear, dual height adjustable in spring and damper, extra spring assist to aid in the prevention of bottoming out, front camber plates and FULL teflon anti-rust protection. Here is a pic of the actual coil’s,

http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/10987S13_Cusco_Coilovers-med.JPG

The price is $1200.00, NO TAX and includes your SON 15% discount. As mentioned these are in the store now and ready for pick up. Also a 30 day warrenty is offered with these that takes effect from the day you purchase and/or pick them up from the store. During that time if anything goes wrong JDMP will either refund your money in FULL or find another set of the same value to replace the defective ones. It may not be the same brand however it will be the same quality.

Also a set of Enkie rims, staggered set, 4 x 114.3, 17 x 7.5 +38 front and 17 x 8 +32 rear. They have a nice 1.5" polished lip too at the front and a 2" polished lip at the rear. The tires are included and there’s enough tread life for some fun but you will need to change them. Here is a pic of the rims,

http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/10987Enkie_Rims-med.JPG

The price is $950.00, NO TAX and includes your SON 15% discount.

So if your interested contact me here, by PM, email at jdmplace@gmail.com or call the cell.

Take care and thanks for viewing.

Easy 8)

thats a good price! got these in my car and they are awesome. someone buy these

Yeah they are an excellent coilover, durable and made to take the abuse of tracking or drifting.

I also forgot to mention about the warrenty as well but the first post has been edited. :smiley:

These are awsome coilovers, and well worth the price snag em!

Make sure you test everything personally and make sure it works properly before you put your cash on the table. Escpecially the dampers. These guys are pretty good, but I have my reasons why I wont buy from JDM-Place ever again.

Just added a set of rims to this post too so check above. :smiley:

Would you ship to Montreal? If so, u got any close up and/or on car pics?

Hey man.

Yeah shipping to Montreal is’nt a problem as we’d send it C.O.D via Purolator Courier. As for any pic’s of these on a car, no sorry we don’t.

If your interested just let me know by PM or email me at jdmpsalesrep@gmail.com and we’ll work out the details.

Take care.

Easy 8)

Bump, Bump and away! :smiley:

wow those coilovers look familiar.

eh james hahahah

WOOD ALERT

^^^

lets relax on these types of comments please… particularly from other shops