FS: S13 parts Part 1. Epic FS thread is epic. 56k GDIAF.

:frowning: it was HOT!

please check pm’s a.s.a.p.

anyone know how to reach this guy?

sorry bud,

just went through pms, everyone should have gotten a reply

any idea yet when the parting will happen?

Anyone want exhaust pieces??

Cause ill take the the catback and maybe something else if someones wants to buy the down pipe

bump

hey buddy, i want the rear toe rods and subframe bushings if your willing to part out the rear multilink

email me, i dont frequent this forum so pm would be useless
spoon_civic_typeR@hotmail

-Matt

hmm…
i’ve pm’d him a few times, looks like his activty says he hasn’t been on since 03/14th.
anyone kno if the work emotions are still available?
thanks
-lopez

they are, lopez, u can msg me. im helping with the partout. just msn me dude.

BUMP

Guys, if you need anything, please PM me. I’m helping cloudzero3 part this stuff because he is too busy for SON.

Thanks!

ill take the stance coils right now. cash in hand. pm sent

BUMP.

The chassis with the SR, coils, nismo power brace, tc rods, swaybars/endlinks, etc… is TENTATIVELY SOLD.

^^^^^^way up there hey bing how come these tc rods are red and mine are black and they are rusting and havn`t even been on a car yet?

Price on the SMIC setup?

Ramesh, I told you to msg or call me. Do it today, because we now have time to meet up starting tommorow and sell shit.

Thanks.

Dan, im coming to your house today dude… talk about parts like… lol

Bump. Stuff still for sale guys.

Lots of stuff edited guys:

I’m no longer parting the chassis. I am, however, letting it go for a really good price ($4500) considering all the BRAND NEW (400km) parts on it.

Also, SMIC is back up for grabs as the buyer fell through. (very sorry to those who were asking about this earlier)

Emotions still up for sale. I’m getting flexible on the prices due to lack of interest so throw me an offer.

Everything you see a picture of is still up for grabs.

apexi exhaust how much are you looking to get?