Partout - modded S13 - chassis available

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **

Asking Price: $varies, listed below. all prices are OBO within reason. i.e. i will NOT sell them for half the asking price, so feck off.
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: rather not
Contact Info: Send PM or post here
Description: i’ve been dicking around with the idea of selling my car as-is, keeping it, parting it, etc. decided to part it completely, chassis is for sale aswell.

all parts are from an SR powered S13.

Drivetrain:
$1800 - Blacktop S13 SR20DET motorset - compression tested it a couple weeks ago, it had very even compression, i believe they were all around 145PSI, though i can’t recall the exact numbers, slightly lower than average but i blame that on me using a very old, cheap compression tester. compression is even so there aren’t any problems. engine/tranny/wiring harness/sensors, all standard motorset parts included
$250 - Koyo aluminum radiator w/ Flex-a-lite electric fan
$300 - ACT 6 puck unsprung clutch ~ 10,000km, great shape
$80 - Short shifter
$80 - Apex’i Intake
$80 - Megan 3" downpipe
$250 - Custom FMIC setup, smaller core that fits under unmodified re-bar, piping powdercoated black with HKS SSQ bov

Suspension:
$800 - Tien coilovers - fronts are basics with camber adjustable pillow ball mounts, rears are “control master” type flex, great condition
$120 - Megan adjustable rear upper control arms with about 200km on them
$350 - 5 Lug conversion, S14 front hubs, LCA’s and lower strut bolts, Z32 rear hubs, needs one rear wheel bearing
$80 - Front & rear strut bars - no brand name.

Wheels/tires:
$700 - R32 Skyline GTR wheels, 16X8 +30 offset - one rim has some very slight curb rash on the rim, other than that the set is in very good condition
Front tires: Dunlop Direzza Z1 star spec 205/50R16 - still look brand new, 90%+ tread left
Rear tires: generic Goodyear eagle 205/50R16 50% tread

Brakes:
$600 for the full swap
Z32 300ZX aluminum calipers, powder coated fire engine red
Z32 300ZX stock pads and rotors - might need pads for one side in the rear due to the bad wheel bearing.
Z32 2+2 e-brake cables with extensions to make the e-brake work
Z32 brake master cylinder included. without this the brake pedal is soft.

Chassis:
here’s a link to a thread about the car for sale. price depends on what’s included. PM me to discuss a price based on what you want with the car, for god’s sake don’t PM me asking what the lowest i’ll go is or i will lose it on you.

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=39751

i have most stock parts to replace the mods currently on the car, with the exception of the drivetrain.

i’m sure i’ve forgotten some parts, i’ll add them if i remember…

don’t PM me about anything unless you’re completely serious and have the money in your pocket or your bank account to buy my parts.

no trades on anything.

thank you.

Do you have any lime green zip ties for sale?

contact #

519-242-3965 is my cell phone number.

either text or call. if i don’t answer PLEASE leave a voicemail, i won’t call back a missed number that i don’t know.

i want to have most of this sold by monday, i will work out some decent deals if you’re buying multiple parts… this is only until monday, act fast i have had a lot of interest on most parts.

thanks guys, keep the offers coming!

Sir, I Believe you have skipped over my inquiry.

Please advise.

no, there aren’t any green zip ties for sale.

couple minor things sold, lots of interest.

prices aren’t firm, shoot me offers.

intercooler installed:

intercooler out of car:

rad and fan:

Brendan I may want the chassis eventually let me know what your doing with it

bump. make me offers, I’d like to get this stuff sold to fund other projects.

now i may be willing to trade for some things:

for KA24DE - lightweight flywheel, aftermarket clutch, header, N/A cams

wiring harness for AEM EMS

adjustable S13 suspension parts - multi-link, T/C rods, etc.

only quality parts please (no ebay junk)

that’s all i can think of at the moment, i’ll post if i think of something else i want.

LSD + axles available?

No, sorry.

If I still have the chassis in the spring I plan to return it to stock and sell it certified/e-tested to make a bit more money than selling it as a shell, therefore I don’t want to sell any of the stock parts from it.

Thanks.