FS: S13 / S14 catbacks etc.

hey guys,

i am about to place stocking orders with a few suppliers and i know there have been several guys inquiring with me about the S13 and S14 catbacks.

if anyone is ready to grab one in the immediate future i will offer FREE SHIPPING on them to anywhere in the country. that is basically a $50 coupon.

in addition to that i can shove other junk in the boxes too… i will still cover the shipping myself.

my reasoning is that ordering more catbacks lowers my overall shipping charges because my suppliers cram the boxes with all the small stuff too…lol…like slotted subframe collars, short shifters, turbo extensions and the like.

for info on the catbacks please visit

pages 2 and 3.

the S14 catback is super straight so you gotta have very good exhuast hangers or it can rub. a little bit of grinding has cured this issue for guys that didnt want to get urethane hangers.

i’ll be updating with new products in the coming weeks as well as they arrive. The following products among others will be added:

full aluminum rear bushing replacements
Garrett GT3071R / GT3076R turbos
resonated testpipes 3"
bottom mount KA24DE T2 manifolds
torque dampers for S13 / S14
HKS cams
Apexi HG
Greddy VSPL

i only list items that i have actually brought up for customers because i like to take my own pics and make my own write ups from experience… although you can almost bet that i can get you anything you want.

link to a customers review of the S13 catback:

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14674&highlight=bing+catback

“bottom mount KA24DE T2 manifolds” Are these meagan manifolds?

megan just badges unbranded china gear,

i know you knew that even if you werent sure you did…lol

if you stick a megan piece beside an OBX piece beside an unbranded item the only difference is the tack welded logo…that’s it.

Megan racing isnt even Megan Racing in europe, its called T-pros or some shit like that. i know people who distribute the megan gear in canada and when teh megan badged stuff isnt in they end up with the T-pros stuff.

i stick it side by side with my unbranded stuff and you cant tell them apart.

the tack welded logo on my megan downpipe fell off…lol

hey bing, i’m interested in getting an S13 catback, do you have them in?

Can you get a Garret GT3251E Journal bearing turbo?? How much?