FS: S14 Spare Parts!!

Guys, i have just got to stripping down my car and have a lot of stock spare pieces for sale - to name a few -

Driver and Pass windows, and assembly, door locks, switches, door cards, all rear interior stuff, seats front and rear, belts, stock dash pieces, floor pieces, more pieces will be listed once i get around to them ! ask if you would like something specific !

I want the door locks and the ignition barrel if you have it.

i need kouki turn signals and corner lights. pm me or reply here if you have :0 thanks
Alex

Entire front end is currently pending a sale - i will let you know if it doesn’t go threw -

• and i pm’d BCHLR240SX

do u got the center peice for the dash uncracked

do u got the center peice for the dash uncracked

I need the front plastic fender liners. Are you planning on selling them with the front end?

any news on corners or turns?

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

any news on the corners or turns?

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

any news on the corners or turns?

is the dash available? and if so how much

stock s14 seats SOLD and picked up
kouki front with all lights and brackets - PENDING SALE
floor mats PENDING SALE
ignition barrel PENDING SALE

NEW things for sale - Kouki sides are still for sale had 2 people who wanted them but ??? Clean with end caps, black 9/10 $250 obo
JDM kouki wing black 8/10 no cracks etc $150 FIRM
Stock s14 rear bumper small crack at the bottom where they all crack - paint is 7/10 black - $100 obo

The motor is still available - runs good, clutch is finished - want to sell it complete -

u gotz…
drivers side door/window switch ?
trunk carpet ?
pwr antenna ?
wutz ur location?

SOLD - kouki sides
SOLD - kouki front end - (pick up tonight)
SOLD - stock seats
SOLD - rear 1/4 panels (interior)

STILL FOR SALE -

stock door cards - with complete window switches etc - all weather stripping and trim pieces from the outside - except front window - stock s14 rear bumper (black) 7/10 ?
ka24de 200+ km runs good -
other parts avail just ask -

Need passenger power window switch assembly, and driver and passenger door card cups (things behind the door latch arms you pull to open the door from the inside)…pm for meeting plans

i’ll take 5 lug stuff. need all the front LCA and up rights with hubs

Pass side knuckle?

What are you doing with the chassis. I’m looking for one!

Everything is SOLD - ONLY WHAT IS LISTED IS FOR SALE -

Passenger and Driver Door Cards with window switches -
Rear s14 bench seat with back -
ka24de s14 motor 220km -
s14 abs module with all s14 lines front to rear -
Front & rear windshields, corner windows, driver and passenger windows with motors -

NO suspension pieces, sway bars or main components are for sale - the chassis is not for sale either -

Interested in the Windshield. How much? Pm me please.