FS: S16G Mitsubishi Turbo BRAND NEW

Good for 390WHP
oil and/or water cooled 10psi WG
Retails for 750$
Shoot an offer
downpipe is sold

Used on DSM motors, neons sohc and dohc, Saturn Sky, Solistice, etc.

bump still for sale
lowballers welcome

bump still for sale, only one looker, also have a BOV ill throw in if sumone takes the turbo

BUMP

bump

still got this

same one used on saturn skys, solistices, DSMs, EVOs, neons, talons, eclipses, on and on, mustangs, etc.

lowballers welcome

I believe the sky and solstice use a borg warner K04 turbo. Bump for you. I wish i could take it off your hands myself, but my funds are severely lacking.

4 bolt exhaust mani? whats the exhaust outlet look like? journal bearing? Off a Evo 9 right ?

not sure about the specifics of the turbo internally, 4 bolt exhaust manifold 3 bolt DP, go to www.hahnracecraft.com they have everything on there specifically, all i know is this si what they use for most of their cars

ballpark price?

$750 is a bit high for a small 16g atleast from what I’ve seen.

Is it twin scroll?

honestly don’t know much, all i know is that its 675 retails (theyre having a sale now) it is really good quality not junk in an way shape or form, ill let it go for 400 shipped, it makes good power and has spools quickly on a stock engine, i upgraded to the 20g and changed my cam to get the same quick spool results, this turbo can be used the WAY IT IS on a STOCK BLOCK SAFLEY at 10psi for a solid 250-275WHP, which is damn good for a car that weighs 2400 pounds (most dsm/neon owners use these)

basically to use it youll need an intercooler, sidemount if you wanna save money, a walbro 255 fuel pump, return line if you want, STOCK INJECTORS, and a fitting for the oil pan, and of coure piping BOV etc rrfpr but for the most part all that was jus mentioned

Twin scroll:

http://www.full-race.com/catalog/images/gt%204094r%201.jpg

If it is twin scroll (unlikely), I know someone who may be interested. If not, it’s still a great turbo and all, it just won’t work for what he wants to do.

nah its not

heres another picture for anyone who cares:

turbo 10r? lol… if i had the fab and tuning skills, id contemplate doing something like this… bump for a seemingly good deal

375 local pickup

bUmP

you only want 375? i might have it sold for you i will pm you later on in the day

bump one just sold for 500 over on neons.org

mines still B/O