FS: Sabres Game 2 vs NYI

Game 2 Saturday Apr 14, 7:30pm
Section 321 row 5 seats 12 and 13
$350

Yes these are my seats, I did not get an extra pair to scalp.
I’m the guy who shared the wealth, and split my season tickets at cost to many on this board. But it’s playoffs now and I’m hoping to recoup something for my good will. Plus, come fall I’ll be going back to school and won’t have any regular income, so I’m trying to hoard as much money as possible.

Seats have a great view, ask anyone that got tickets from me.

without trying to slam you in ANY way b/c you did hook us up during the season

most people are seeing ~200 to 300 MAX for 300 level tickets so far, especially with the mass of people all trying to sell them at once

just my 2 cents dude…i got tickets 3 rows up for ~250 a game at center ice for both games, so again…fwiw…

GLWS…

any of the other season holders REALLY pissed that the playoff tickets are crappy tickets.com printouts? that is upsetting. most other teams that i have seen stubs from have fancy playoff tickets. i think the ones we have are freggin weak.

Yeah its pretty shitty. Especially considering, they had pretty much clinched a playoff spot some 3 months ago. I think the Sabres could of went out on a limb and printed them at that point. So why no fancy ticket, you got me. They better have something better planned for the cup finals WHEN we get there!!!

alright then, I’ll take high offer

I’ll take offers until tomorrow (Thursday) 10am. PM them to me, along with your name and contact #.