FS: Sabres Playoff Tickets

Definitely official, definitely confirmed that I have extra tickets AND know where they are.

I will have three seats for each of the home games for the first two rounds of the playoffs this year.

The seats are in section 322, Row 10, seats 18-20.

I gave you guys a chance on a deal before, but now they go to the high bidder.

I will have the tickets the first week of April. I can meet you with them when they come in, I can leave them at the will-call window at the arena, or I can express mail them to you for an additional fee.

I didn’t put a price on here because I’m taking offers, the window cost is $93/seat ($279/game), but THERE ARE NONE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC. Get them here while you can!

I’d say save yourself the headache and ebay them.

Or use something like stubhub.com. That’s what I’m planning to do.

i will start off with 300$ a game

$330.

sux that they cost so much, but oh well. let’s see where this goes.

high bid is 375/game so far.

i hope that price is for all 3 an not for jus one cuz if so i will save my self the trouble of even lookin for them…

yeah that’s for all three tickets to one game.

let me know when your ready to get rid of them…ill talk to a buddy tonight i would do 400$ for the set

FWIW, he wants to sell all of the tickets as a package and is NOT offering refunds on games not used

no, i was offering you a package deal to buy all the game at very little over window cost. you pm’d with a package offer, and i replied with how i would sell them as a package.

these things are going to go for a lot of money, and i can charge/sell them how i want.

i’ll sell tickets for a possible 8 first and second round home games at $360/game for three seats ($2880 total). if there are all 8 possible games, then you scored a great deal. If there are 6 games instead of 8, then you paid $480/game, which is still one of the better prices you’ll find. if an unusual case of us getting bumped in the first round, i’ll refund the second round price of $1440.

so would u do that?

paying 120 a ticket per game might be an OKAY deal…

i dont like the chance of the screwjob of the possibility of less games. its very possible that we only get 2 and VERY likely that we only get 3 home games MAX in round 1 and 2. so say we get only 2 for round one, then the payment would be 1440 split between 2 games = 720 divided by 3 tix = 240 per ticket. thats fucking gay. no offense, but it is.

so 2 home games = 240 per ticket
and 3 home games = 160 per ticket
and 4 home games of course = 120 per ticket

i understand youre trying to make money, but thats complete ass raping IMO. at 93 per seat, you are already making 27 each ticket selling at the 120 price. so youre banking 80 bucks a game, meaning you almost go for free. i dont think u should be making $ 440 dollars a game b/c u wont refund if the series ends in 4 games.

if anything sell them for 130-135 a ticket, but dont try to screw people by package dealing and no refund. they are only 300 levels remember…

like 400$ for the set

well then don’t buy them.

there are NO tickets available to anyone, they’re ALL GONE.

i don’t even want to sell them as a package, i don’t know why everyone thinks i’m going to. jdmr2 pm’d me asking me to sell them in a package, and that’s the offer i gave him. so that’s how they’d go, and if you don’t like the deal then don’t buy them, easy as that.

for the first round, just so everyone knows, i’m looking for at least $450/game. It’s the cheapest around anyway, check stubhub and ebay. there’s a set on stubhub in the same section as this for $200/seat, so theoreticaly, my asking price of $150/seat is a pretty decent deal compared to that.

game two is sold, game one needs to go.

$450 for three tickets to game one, first one with the money wins.

Threads like this one make me want to bone my girlfriends Dad.

lol i love getting my tix at face value

If you had a little faith in your team [which is in first place…?] making it past the first round against the islanders than you would realize odds are you would be going to a 2nd round…