TW: Sabres Playoff Tickets

I have access to playoff tickets, what are you guys willing to pony up for them? I will have at least two, most likely three seats together.

Window prices for rounds one and two:

300 Level II: $93/game
300 Level I : $113/game

100 Level II: $178/game
100 Preferred: $218/game

200 Club Level: $218/game

Yes, I want more than window price. Probably about $20 more per seat. But you’re guaranteed to get playoff tickets to Sabres’ playoff games, which wont happen come playoff time.

If interested please PM me and we’ll discuss this further. I have a lot of good feedback and am not trying to screw anyone over, just trying to make back some money for my own playoff tickets. If you don’t want to pay more than window, then don’t bother contacting me.

or you can always just go to the opposing teams arena for way cheaper

ouch, these prices are the ultimate suck.

guess we need to have some way to pay briere… max… miller… pominville… drury… vanek… etc

arent playoff tickets for season ticket holders way cheaper than 90 bucks a seat in the 300s? not to mention, last row in the 300s? i know i would be out to make a few bucks too but come on, that much?

http://www.sabres.com/playoffs.cfm

I really doubt he will have any trouble selling these for $20 over box office price, and that’s hardly taking advantage. I can’t wait to see what the street price for playoff tickets will be.

19 bucks for season ticket holders to buy playoff tickets in the first and second rounds and for the finals its only like 45 or something

my tix are $15/seat. extra tix (what i’m selling) cost window price for season ticket holders. so yes, season ticket holders pay $15/seat for their seat, but window price for extras.

i would never scalp my actual playoff tickets.

bump, sent you a PM yesterday, a few people from my work are interested. please let me know if you are still selling

i’ll post up more info once i get it, i still haven’t been guaranteed the extras

so funny how people expect season ticket holders to subsidize their sabres experience. what a joke. the perk of being a season ticket holder and shelling out all the cash for the tickets is that you get a substantial break off of the window price.

this is the exact reason why i will NOT be selling my sabres playoff tickets to my friends. everyone expects you to hook them up, but in the longrun im much better off getting 2x window price on ebay.

personally, i think that anyone that sells playoff tickets for 20bucks over face value either doesnt care about money because they have plenty to begin with, or they simply dont know the market value of the tickets. and, if you can purchase tickets for 20 bucks over face value, that is a RIDICULOUS deal. dont believe me? see what the prices go for on ebay once the playoffs are here.

shhhh dont tell him that ^^^

haha i know i could get much more if i waited, i’m just generating interest first to make sure it’s worth while for me to try to purchase the extras.

for those who don’t know how this works for me, i have to pony up $93 for each seat (3 in total) for a max of 4 games for each of the first two rounds. Which means i’m putting up $2232 for tickets that i’m not even using, for the first two rounds. i’ll get a refund for unused tickets, but it’s the point that that’s a nice chunk of change that i’m fronting in order to get these bad boys. Once it gets closer to crunch time you guys will know what kind of sweet deal you’re getting.

Ya don’t worry about selling your tix…I had a set of 4 last year and sold each one for anything from $150-200/ticket…and these were in the 300s, nicer seats but you get the idea

lol tickets for the game

You need one of these…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/formulals1/2-3.jpg

ok, my credit card was billed for extra tickets, i officially have three extra seats together for all home games of the first two rounds. will go to the highest bidder. please pm all offers to me. will not split, will not consider offers lower than 350 per game for three seats.