FS: **Safety21 4-point Chromoly Roll Cage** SOLD

Well, I bought this Safety21 cage, and neither the seller or myself knew if it was for a sunroof S13 or not. Well, after purchasing it, I figuered it out: It’s for a non-sunroof S13. lol. So, since this cage is absolutely useless to me now, I need to sell it.

This cage is unbelievably light and is made specifically for the S13 chassis (non-sunroof). It comes with the main hoop and two rear bars. All with plates to bolt to the chassis. It doesn’t not come with bolts and backing plates to mount. But it does come with the bolts to bolt the cage pieces together. Safety21 is made by Cusco.

I just finished “refurbishing” the unit by sanding it down and re-painting it textured gunmetal. It is essentially brand new with the exception of a few scuffs from trying to fit it in the car. lol.

See if this works: http://store1.yimg.com/I/ntnsracing_1855_249265504

I just want to recoup what I paid for it. $360. Currently residing in Edmonton. This same cage retails around $400usd new, nevermind shipping and taxes on top of that.

Pictures to come soon.

Aaron

it is definately a non-sunroof 180sx/240sx cage …as I took it out of a 180sx of mine

Where exaclty is the problem with the sunroof? The main hoop doesn’t pass between the sunroof latch and interior light?

I have a feeling it would be easy to cut it up and make it work. Change the angle of the hoop to fit between the light and latch, and shorten the down tubes. Could I come take a look at it sometime? Maybe throw the main hoop in to see if it’s as easy as I suspect it is?

ill take it. pm me your number and hopefully we can meet up tonight. Is it assembled?

The bar is currently sitting in my car, although it would take all of 2 minutes to take out.

IF I were to get it totally upright, it would pass right over where the roof latch is. Which of course is impossible. A mere cut of the bottom plates and tilting the cage back would do the trick.

Pm’d

SOLD