FS: Samsung Glyde (verizon)

I bought the phone exactly 2 weeks ago yesterday 6/7/08. The phone is brand new, not a scuff, scratch, nick or anything. I love the phone, no issues or anything especially for it just coming out under a month ago. Only reason i am selling it, is i switched phone carriers. THIS PHONE IS FOR VERIZON.

Details:
Samsung Glyde (300.00)
512MB MicroSD Card (20.00)
Car charger (also brand new, 30.00)
Original Box/House charger/Paper work/Warranty for a year etc.

So im 350 deep into this ‘Had to have it’ idea of mine. I did get a 50.00 mail in rebate, so im down to 300 actually. Id like to get 250 for everything. Will deliver…Pics coming shortly

you sir got ripped off…did you buy that at a corporate store?

i paid a little more due to i was eligble for my upgrade. I know its 200 after rebate, i paid 50 more, no big deal. Price isnt set in stone :slight_smile:

p.s comes with carrying case as well

I want this bad… My phone is sooo busted
I never kno whos calling me. I gotta answer it to find out. it sux.

I wish I had the money

you can get the glyde for 99$$$ now

no u cant…
Its $250

best buy right now…guarranted

weird

I bought a Voyager today.

ahhh there both good phones…im debating right now…my friends have the voyager so i think ill go wiht the glyde

Be nice to other FS Posts. :nono

Yeah, +1 Vlad.

i heard the texting is pretty good on the Glyde. I like the digital keypad thing… i’m sure its interesting to get use to but def. a nice feature.

actually im just going to remove my last post and say good luck with the sale

Who ever said this was $99 at best buy is full of shit.

I will have the $$ thursday.

I will take the phone thursday if not sooner. I hope you still have the original box and crap so I can wrap it as a gift .

I want to give my ex a nice gift cause I just banked $3000 in a day and I am waiting for my check to clear.

Consider it sold cause I dont fuck around. We can meet somewhere I’m in Saratoga so let me know.

I will take it.

your giving it to you’re ex? can we date for a sec… so i can just get free shit from you sometime? :tong

looking to get a yes or no on whether or not this is availible.

Try to shoot him an Email, as he hasn’t been logged on since the 24’th. He should check that more often.

Criscone24@aol.com
or try aim : Criscone24

NVM i bought one on ebay for cheaper.

GLWS