FS: SANYO 5600

Up for sale is my sanyo 5600 multimedia phone used for a few months

if you buy this women will think your cool and you could and you might even get that date you always wanted

looks brand new has built in mp3 player and media player so you can watch sprint tv if you want to pay extra

i have everything for this including box headphones 16mb mini sd ect…

included in the purchase is a 1 gig mini sd card so you can rock out to some music.

ESN is clear you will have no problems using it

peep some photos at www.kustomplay.com/sayno

asking 250 for everything

im looking to get the new ppc-6700 so i have no use for this phone anymore

I live/work in pittsburgh now so you would have the choice of getting it shipped (you would pay shipping whatever it would cost) or if you want it and your not in a hurry i will be home around easter time for a visit

really cool phone

PM me here or drop me an IM kustomplay on yahoo and AIM and MSN (kustomplay@yahoo.com)

thanks all

Steve

come to the baller side :tup:

and get that pansy jeff to man up and get one too :eekdance:

yea im cool with the phone now but i want to be super balla cool with the 6700

i should of just bought it rather then this phone but i didnt have a need for it at the time but now i do so BUY MY PHONE!

i want sd card… part?

i would like to keep it as a package deal i paied over 80 for the card alone

but if nobody wants the phone i’ll pm you in a little later in the week and we can go from there

Steve, I’ll trade you my VTEK play phone for it.

tempting

joe you should get this

marks mom was all over me when i pulled this out and showed her

Ouch! Low blow, I’ll be sure to let him know we’re still ragging on his mom (pun intended).

i havent seen him in ages

next time i get back to buffalo we’ll have to hit up gin gin

i think desmond will be back around that time also

we’ll have an OG MR2 meet up

I am thinking of doing the same thing, I have a 5600 also and I love the phone. You can get Garmin Mobile on it and it is GPS for your phone that works GREAT! That is the only thing keeping me from getting the 6700. (you have to pay a few hundo for gps on that phone)

You call me and let me know this time FOR SURE when you’ll be arriving, and your duration of stay…

I will see you there…

too rich for my blood. i dont want to pay for the data.

I guess your not a true playa cheapy McAss

last bump for the phone i just bought a 6700 and this needs to go!