FS: Schwinn Bicycle 21 speed with computer

FS: Schwinn Frontier Limited Edition Bicycle. 21 speeds with shifters mounted right next the grips. Includes aluminium bottle holder, lock, and a CatEye Astrale cycling computer.

The bike is about 7 years old, but has not been used at all in the last 5 years. Probably has about 600 miles on it total. Tires are still in good shape, no dry rot. Just lube the chain and go riding. This is a hardtail bike with no suspension, but the seat has springs and also the seat post has some shock-absorption travel as well. Frame is steel. Wheels are true, and not bent.

The cycling computer will indicate your speed, distance traveled, average speed, time how long you were riding, your maximum speed, and the cadence (how many RPMS you are pedaling). Odometer function works like in a car, with a total cumulative distance that stays as long as you keep a fresh battery in it, plus a resettable trip odometer.

Asking $125 for the whole package. PM me if interested, as I don’t read this forum very much. Check out the attached pics, and I can post more if needed.

You might want to list the size of the bike, I know you’re not the tallest guy on NYspeed. LOL

Bump

X…

It is a standard-sized frame, 26" wheels. The top bar measures 31" from the ground when measured just in front of the seat (the lowest point).

I’m 5’7" and with a 31" inseam, it is actually borderline on being a little too big for me.

Sold.