FS: Sega Game Gear $20

I have an old Game Gear with about 10 games. I’ll have a list of the games later.

Looking for $20 for everything.

i must know list of games omg i think i want this

Do you happen to have the TV tuner?

No.

But here are the games:

1)Ms. Pacman
2)Super Space Invaders
3)Sonic: Triple Trouble
4)Sonic Labyrinth
5)Klax
6)Sonic 2
7)Sonic 1
8)Bubble Bobble
9)Donald Duck
10)Sonic Drift
11)Pacman
12)Sonic Spinball
13)Garfield
14)Ecco the Dolphin
15)Taz-Mania
16)Dr. Robotnik
17)The Lion King

I’ll take the whole lot. You have PM.

woah woah woah i wanted it first

edit: ill come pick it up asap even tonight

looks like you may have low balled yourself with the $20, huh?

I guess I did. I saw these things go for nothing on ebay and figured no one would want it.

I do have a problem however. I have two people that want this thing and they both said they wanted it about the same time. Atleast in terms when I read thier posts.

Would it be wrong of me to have them both PM me a price they would be willing to pay for it? Need some advice.

open reach around contest?

extra $5?

Sold, you have a PM.

What the fuck, he said he thought he wanted it, I said I’d take it and I PM’d you, then he buys it out for $5?

Fuck that noise, I’ll give you $30.

And this is bullshit anyway, because I’m willing to bet I PM’d you first.

You may have wanted it first, but you said:

I said I’d take it.

Somehow I think no matter what I do I’m going to piss someone off here. You both said you wanted it.

I don’t want to be a dick and go into a bidding war between you two. If Afrank doesn’t pick it up by tomarrow consider it sold to you for $25. And trust me I have had plenty of people say they wanted somthing on thie board and never come through. Not saying Afrank is like that but you never know.

all i need is the address will be there in 15

i have one ill sell too… same price. but i have 6 games. world series baseball, urban assault, sonic 2 and 3, some gem game, and one other i cant think of off the top of my head. comes with charger and case. problem solved?

oh oh… the other game: evander holyfield real deal boxing (great game actually)

There you go, everyone wins!

Everyone doesn’t win. Why is he the only one who gets to register a bid here?!?

I’m not going to gladly pay the same price for one with 11 less games. If he gets a chance to bid higher, I should to. $30.

And regardless, he said he was interested, I said I’d take it.

here ill help you win were there some of the games i was going ot buy you wanted maybe we can work out a sign and trade type deal to even out the games

?