FS: shop heaters, gordon ray radiant heat, and others

i have a few heaters for sale.

i have 2 Gordon ray high quality overhead long tube radiant heat garage heaters.
both heaters are 21 feet long and are huge. i would have to transport these to you house on a long trailer. these are the pimp shit for heating a garage. theyre natural gas and in exelent condition. input btu is 75k btu. the exhaust outlets are 5 inch. these heaters new are around $1000 a piece. im looking to get $600 for the pair or $350 each. if you buy both ill even give you a brand new never used line voltage thermostat. ill even install them for you for a reasonable amount. minimum clearance between heater and vehicles is 56 inches so if you have a low celing these probably wont work for you.

reznor 135k btu forced air natural gas heater with a brand new honeywell gas valve. this heater works very well and will heat a large or small garage. im only looking for $75

80k btu propane convection portable garage heater. I dont remember the brand but its a good quality one. this will heat a large garage in a few minutes. $60

510 7794 nick

damnit nick … sure post this after i buy my heater lol

bump

60$ for the propane heater…hmmmm

I believe the long tube units you speak of are what’s in my shop and it’s awesome. When it kicks on it’s like being in a tanning bed. They heat the shop right up very quickly. Good luck with the sale.

im very interested in this but my dad needs some more specifics…bb in a bit

yep hybrid has them at theyre shop too

Is the propane heater the horizontal torpedo type or the Vertical type?

vertical

do u still have the 2 overhead tube heaters?

if so I WILL TAKE THEM

80k btu propane convection portable garage heater

i really want to pick this up from you but it’s that you live so far away,

tommi

I have 6- five gallon buckets of used oil at my house, who wants it?