FS: Sil-eighty

This vehicle is no longer for sale due to the number of lowballs offers I been getting. I have decided to keep the vehicle off this forum till next season and will put it up for sale at that time.

any question about the part list, I will be happy to help.

just email me at:

vbouttarath@gmail.com

for I will no longer be on this forum, Thank you.

can you post some more pictures? this looks good.

the pictures will most likely add more justification for your price, too.

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29404&highlight=sil-eigty

the only reason i break your balls is because you bought this car for half of what your selling it for less then 6 months ago.

Pictures added, and there has been alot of people sayin that same thing that Multisynclg is sayin. I think you guys have the wrong car.

DO NOT POST ON THIS FORUM UNLESS YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE CAR, AND PLEASE SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY. I AM NOT A KID AND DON’T HAVE ALOT OF TIME ON MY HANDS, DON’T WASTE MY TIME. EVERY TIME YOU CRAP ON THIS POST I GET AN EMAIL.

I know you have better things to do, so again please…if you have nothing nice to say, DON’T SAY A THING!!!

thanks for all the interest.

are u buying the car? are u making an offer? no it doesnt look like it. Then stfu and let the guy sell his car.

If he bought it for half the price 6 months ago what do u care if u didnt buy it. Its called business bro. If i own an exhaust shop and get cat backs for $200 and sell them for $500 is that wrong? No its not its called business…

Stay out of the mans thread if u have nothing to say about buying the car. The reason why im posting is cause of annoying people like you who get into other peoples business when they have no reason to be there. Is he going to get 13 grand. Probably not, but if he wants to start at that price hes fine to do so. It is a free country

Wow…this is reeeeaaalllly damn nice:)!!! Free bump for a crazy nice Sil-Eighty. Looks awesome.

I don’t wanna buy it but fuck is it ever nice “BUMP”

VERY NICE CAR, I thought you were going to do a S15 conversion and come trade your front end. I guess it didnt work out, no worries. The car looks beautiful and I’m sure youll get what you want for it. Best of luck.

I don’t think you should be breaking anyone’s balls.

i wish i had the money nice car bump bump…

Thanks for all the positive comment guys.

the car has a origin front bumper now, thanks Clayz

I will take more picture with new front bumper, I think it look better then ever now.

Also just it a quick release hub.

Taking offers guys, need something 4 door.

Best Offer Takes It, I Need Money For A 4 Door. Family On The Way Need This Out Of The Garage Asap.

No Reasonable Offer Refused!!!

exactly its a free country and the man said what he felt like just the way i am doing ahole

damn… it’s really a nice car

just installed 8000k hids,

need this gone about to buy a four door.

taking offers, don’t be shy…

=)

new price I want this gone, picking up new car very soon and need the extra room.

take a look, price is without rims in the picture, you will get new winters on 180sx steels.

Hey, were these pics taken at Hwy 7 & Islington Area? I just realized that I was at the Pizza Pizza with a buddy of mine one day and I remember walking by the car parked there (almost in front of the Beer Store) with someone snapping pics of it. If this is the same car, this is one ridiculously clean ride. Another bump for you, Ive seen it up close, it’s cleeeeaaaaaannn!!! Definitely worth every penny!

Sick car.
Umm what side skirts are those, i need to know!

please lock Roast, this post should be closed. Thank you.