FS Silvia 91 Part OUT on page #2

Engine:
SR20DET i only drove the engine for 2 months last summer and then the car got parked

Mods:
drift knob on ebrake
kakimoto stainless steel 3’’ exhaust from turbo back
Tenabe coilovers
tension control arms (Bings)
Subframe bushings collars (Bings)
Koyo Rad
Greddy type RS BOV (I think) got it off rob
short shifter (Bings)
1.5 lsd (as i was told)
boost gauge (autometer)
RPS clutch up to 400hp (this thing is awesome )
sparco steering wheel
dcc unit
heads up display
Panasonic head unit (MP3/sirius radio ready)

Body: excellent condition
no rust on it
-240sx polyutherane side skirts
-rear valance\diffuser
-silvia q bumper
-interior parts are all in the car and in good shape
-colour is black
-gtr grille
-triple projector style
-wangan rear spoiler

wheels:
are currently being shipped from the states
-17x7 \ 17x8 buddy clubs P1 with 2 new tires and 2 used front at 80%
-4 stock rims with tires

Spare front kei Office Coilovers with Cusco camber plates

FS Price : 8500 OBO (guys price is negotiable but dont low ball)

Now time for some pics:

Actual Chassis pictures:

Misc parts mines that the stock rad

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d52/fcukven1/Picture029-1.jpg

pic of motor when was being install

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d52/fcukven1/IMG_0537.jpg

also so you know how the wheels offset on the car. is not over board but not a total sunk battleship

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d52/fcukven1/HPIM1443.jpg

Do you have anymore pics of the finished product?

Do you work at IBM in edmonton? I used to work there and I swear i seen the car in your sig parked outside like everyday…

yah i used to work there … well i still do … but now im in calgary, the finish product is being built right now and for some mysterious reason the fuse box from the chassis is missing so i have to look for one now :evil: … once i find one i can finish building it since thats all is missing.

seriously though i was sooo reluctant of selling it and the only reason why i am selling it is cause i cant drive in winter but this car in summer is a blast nimble and quick and that was without the little upgrades on it.

Either way it should be ready as soon as i get that box if anyone has one send me a pm also im going to edmonton this weekend to take some pics of the progress on it

Some update for you guys … , right now is still in the shop and kinda pissed, apperantly it cranks but there for something is fucked with the wiring somewhere … i dont want to spend more money on this so 6000 takes it with everything that i have for it …

im almost sure that whats wrong with it is the dumbest thing in the world as i know for a fact that the motor ran before they pulled it off the old chassis and it has the same wiring harness put back into it with the same ecu …so technically there is no change, the car is located in edmonton

tel 403 455 8317

Is the car complete? Like fenders and bumpers, hood? Very interested but good not get ahold of you.

yes the car has everything that you need to make it run, plus all front body parts

pm’d

part aftermarket parts?

Here is what it looks like now

remember this is OBO

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d52/fcukven1/silvia020.jpg

dont want to part just yet give it a month

Here is the motor inside the engine bay with all the piping done

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d52/fcukven1/silvia017.jpg

just roll with it dude … give a bunch of us a call and we will get it running with you. Just because you are scared of a little “groat” battle doesn’t mean you have to sell the damn thing.

alright man when you decide to part im interested in
rad
bov
sparco wheel
short shifter
and the buddy club wheels.

4800 new price need this gone … the wheels i dont know if they are going to get here think got jewed ill clear that up later right now i need to sell

does anyone need an engine or a chassis ? im thinking on just parting it since no one wants it … come on guys i wish i could have payed just 4800 for all these parts

PM"D

Ok so here is the list of the offcial part out of my car, prices are some what negotiable. Also all this stuff is in edmonton and ill be going there this weekend to take all of this stuff of the car so it be nice if i could get as much as possible of this stuff sold and whatever needs to be sold in calgary ill bright it with me down

Slotted Subframe collars - $85

Front Tension Control Arms - 200

Koyo Rad (Used) $250

Silvia Front End - 600
Includes everything except the teeth for the rad support unless i find it, without them 550

240sx polyutherane side skirts - 200
rear valance\diffuser 170 ill get pics

silvia GTR Grill - 40

Panasonic head unit (MP3/sirius radio ready) 80
Greddy type RS BOV with hot pipe - 220
boost gauge (autometer) 40

kakimoto stainless steel 3’’ exhaust from turbo back - 700

Tenabe coilovers - 500

Kei Office Front, leaking but still pretty stiff - 100

short shifter - 85

coupe tails left and right - 60

silvia original grill - 30
motor set with 400 hp clutch 2500
chassis im going to say 1800
2 17\40\215 firenza tires st-08 - 200

trades…??? (as in whole car)

no trades sorry just part out

wat kind of tanabe coils?

pro seven not the ones with the electronic system laurier from calgary had them on his 240 hatch and they were still good then