FS snowmobile FAST

2001 polaris 700xc 45th anniversey edition with electric shock and reverse aftermarket for this sled has Slp performance can ceramic coated, twin pipes, vforce3 power reeds, slp powerdomes, clutch kit, 144 woody studs, slp boostbottle, 2in barraisers, cobra windsheild, giving along with the sled is a helmet, cover, sleddollys and all original stock parts from this sled the sled has 4200 miles on it runs like its brand new mostly canadian miles has been tuned by jansen motorsports for the mods it has done to it maintained very well used only synthetic oil in sled sence it was new. sick fast ill sell it for 3000 or best offer i live in west seneca email me at [email=“Dan_Pasq@yahoo.com”]Dan_Pasq@yahoo.com thanks guys

those are called kilometers :stuck_out_tongue:

glws :slight_smile:

GLWTS

GLWTS

I have an 03 700 XP and I love the thing, mine really scoots so I can’t imagine what all the extra mods do for ya! :tup:

canadian miles is kinda like highway miles for a car ny trails are bumpy put a beating on your sled canada is smooth long lake rides your sled doesent take a beating as hard

but that still makes them kilometers :stuck_out_tongue:

free bump, sounmds like a hot ride with little wear & tear

pics???

trades ???

no trailer? thats kinda alot of miles. haha… a little more then i want to spend, i’ve been looking for one for awhile now… good luck with the sale

no the motor was fully rebuilt 2 years ago with ruffly 3000 miles on it due to a leak in the carb boot it blew a piston the the whole motor was pulled and rebuilt my buddys dad tested the comprestion on the motor last year and it was solid

if any one is intrested ill let it go for 2000firm

possably… i’ll have to think about that. 2 grand is about what i want to spend on one anyway.

still for sale?

Any pics, if still for sale?

yea still for sale i can email you some pics email me if your interested i got two people looking at it now im not on here to much but ill check back Dan_pasq@yahoo.com

the sled is sold thanks for the intrest to any one who inquired