FS SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO

new used for one day touch pro… etc You geeks know about this phone lol.

225 http://www.htc.com/www/product/touchpro/overview.html

whatd you buy next? palm pre?

Great phone, ppcgeeks.com will be your best friend.

:word:

ive had this phone since day one…i enjoy it

^^^ i have the diamond now… god we are so cute together

LOL…fggt.

i like it, but im gonna be talking to sprint soon and try to trade for the touch pro 2 once its out

lol I love how we always find a way to trade up… i paid for my htc6700 3 years ago… paid 299-100 rebate… which i somehow got another rebate from htc for 100… total cost…99 bucks… since then ive traded up to a mogul, a touch, and now a diamond… :)…

alll for the original 99 bucks. :lol:

GLWTS OP. nice phone, what are you getting next?

ya ill be palmn it soon lmao

bump 225 i need this gone

i may be interested but i have never even played around with one of these. ill read some reviews. also i wonder if they will let me activate it with my sero plan…?

pm me…

sold to me.

walker…they should let u activate with sero no problem. i have a sero plan and had no issue activating it.

My friend has this and absolutely loves it…

I have used it a few times and it really is some srs bznz! I however, am an HTC humper.

GLWS!

sold thx

not for nothing but i was kind of pissed that when i activated the phone that was “1 day old” the keyboard was faulty meaning it would work when it wanted to and you couldnt hear anything on a phone call out of the ear piece i had to use speaker phone all the time. :tdown:

not to mention you failed to return my calls…

i had to put up such a fucking fight with sprint to get a replacement.

what a fucking headache.

dude get on the forums u never called ppcgeeks.com read how many problems these phones have… I told you that I was using the phone when i was texting you I let you look at it Before you buy it. Had it plugged into car charger obviously the keyboard worked

spb mobile shell FTW

listen if a phone is less than a week old it def shouldnt have had that many problems.

also as i said in my previous post the keyboard would work sparatically. every now and then i would try and text and the thing would be dead i would have to soft reset in order for it to come back.

oh and i def did call ask your g/f she answered…

whatever i have a new phone from sprint that seems to be working fine now…

the keyboard will stop working on every replacement phone you get. if unresponsive you have to take the phone apart to re-tape the wires down. they come loose, it’s just what they do. if yours don’t then you’re really lucky or someone already opened the phone and fixed it. if the phone starts multiplying letters (hhhey whatsssss going onnnnn) then install this (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61535&highlight=keyboard+fix) cab and that will almost completely fix it.

have you flashed to a new rom yet? 90% of the roms have a “laggy keyboard” problem where there is seriously a 2 second delay between pressing a letter and it appearing on the screen. install the demo of this (http://www.teksoftco.com/index.php?section=speedbooster&tab=download). it will allow you to speed up a single “process”. the process for the keyboard is called tmail.xxx. that’ll fix your keyboard lag. and if you get a rom with wm6.5, 6.5 >>>>>6.1 lol. I’ve been on 6.5 for a while now and won’t go back to 6.1.

keyboard has knows issues. ive already replace on for that problem alone. the volume issue is a known issue with the phone. there is a cab that will fix this.