FS SR20 Motor and KA24 Motor and tranny

I picked up a Sr20 motor with block, clutch kit, pressure plate, fuel rail, flywheel, some motor accesory and t25 turbo.

I also picked up a ka24 with tranny, block, head, enough for a complete motor set. Knowing that there are not many nissan fanboi’s on here I will just wait for some pm but both sets are prices around 200$.

is it a SR20DET, or just an SR20DE that you have a turbo for? and is it complete or did you take it apart? if its a complete DET ill come get it anytime this weekend

is the ka sohc or dohc?

It is a sr20det and yes I have the stock t25 turbo for it as well as all the other parts listed in my post. Are you just trying to get the turbo and block or the other parts too?

KA is dohc

i want the entire SR20DET from valvecover to oil pan turbo and exhaust manifold doesnt matter too much though

So the KA is all apart?

you are correct the ka is in three seperate pieces, The tranny and clutch kit, the bottom end block, and the head is mint if you want pics I just got done hauling everything out of my turck inside shoot me and email and I will snap whatever you want for pics.

if that sr20det is $200 I have second dibs if brett doesnt pick it up.

For what Mark? to sit in the garage? :confused :wtf

motor is torn down not complete, if it were valve cover to pan long block i would have gotten it. wont do me any good. also dont know if it was a clutched fan S13 engine, or a sunny sr20det with the transverse mount setup for the waterpump and electric fan

??? its from a s13 silvia. its clutched. and what do you need it for, i know acouple people with sr parts. blocks and all.

nicoclub.com and goto clasifields.
make a ad on CL.
^^ couple suggestions.

but jeri, i might pick up that head i dunno. will see on monday

Hooked on black fenders I will be accepting bids on my block considering you said you wanted it then backed down when I offered a normal price. And if you compare my prices to other posts on nico they are more expensive due to shipping.

Who do you know that has sr20 parts I thought you hated 240 that actually went fast? :haha

dont worry about what my intrest in it stems from. just get some paint on those fenders and worry about yourself , mmm ok? sounds good to me.

forget what i said.

it was only a question, cause i can source you parts, you wanna be a asshole, then w.e

I can bash a fellow nissan member cause you suppose to handle the abuse and not crack…I’m painting your tire pressure caps pink the next time I see your car out.

then what is missing

The head and tranny…I have most of the accesories. The bottom end will be complete and I have all the top end parts. PM for more info or pics

I need to sell them to someone… they are not working well as umbrella holders in my entry way.

Sent a PM…